PAT MILETICH CALLED THIS MAN "ONE OF THE BEST STRIKERS!" IN MMA

Arizona D-1 wrestlers are barely able to take him down! Fought Khabibs brother on short notice at only 23 years of age! his wrestling and ground game is as strong as his striking! HE WOULD KILL MICKEY GAUL!

NEXT BIG THING IN MMA!

Sparring 300lbs pro mma knockout artist only lasted for about 20 seconds.........There is no Pro high level mma fighter in UFC or Bellator that would step in and go hard sparring with Matt! that includes Bellator new World Champion from AZ...

Matt can now only spar pro boxers.....He hurts all the MMA pros in AZ!

Put him in a DWCS against a grappler and we will see

Sparring 300lbs pro mma knockout artist only lasted for about 20 seconds.........There is no Pro high level mma fighter in UFC or Bellator that would step in and go hard sparring with Matt! that includes Bellator new World Champion from AZ...

idiot dropping his hands.....

lol that 300lbs is probably a sherdogger who though translating his keyboard toughness would correlate IRL

idiot dropping his hands.....

lol that 300lbs is probably a sherdogger who though translating his keyboard toughness would correlate IRL

NOPE BELLATOR AND WSOF HEAVYWEIGHT TALENT.

I personally think he's not on conor's striking level yet. but there's room for potential. all the best to the guy

Lame video. Wasn't impressed whatsoever.

Looks the definition of stiff when he throws, so tight.

You see better striking defense and awareness with kids slugging it out at your nearest middle school. You can't tell me that fat dude is an actual fighter or even a guy who clipped out a week pass coupon for free MMA classes.

Never heard of this Frincu guy until now but I have to say I like his striking.

Last edited:
Never heard of him but he looks to be a good prospect

Lame, if he was legit he would making money in GLORY.
Nothing to see here move along. I can mob him up with my striking

Yeah but who the fook was that guy?.. certainly didnt look like a pro if it only lasted 20 second and he wqs so gassed he couldnt keep his hands up .

Back