PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Almost 900 hours in the game now, not counting before I use to use game launcher. I casually play this game.

Back on track, @Gref , looted a 365pdps 1h axe and got that abyss helm that uses spirit charges to spray a Nova that's worth 40 chaos. Sold the axe for 110 chaos, wearing the helm to test atm.

Followed shaper around the atlas a little, didn't progress much though. Was a very awesome boss fight, guardian I guess for elder that got me that helm. Was in an abyss depths. Some of the most fun I have had since I started playing.

Judging me by a phone game? So I either play nothing but hardcore games or I am a filthy casual? I probably have more hours sunk into ARPGs than you have in your life time of gaming. I was there for D1 launch. D2 got me through college. Thousands of hours sunk into those 2 games alone. DOTA 2 is my current addiction nearing 4k hours played. So yes, sometimes I need a break and enjoy a casual phone game while I am shitting on the toilet at work.

you're so hardcore you put clash of clans in your sig.

Last edited:
Almost 900 hours in the game now, not counting before I use to use game launcher. I casually play this game.

Back on track, @Gref , looted a 365pdps 1h axe and got that abyss helm that uses spirit charges to spray a Nova that's worth 40 chaos. Sold the axe for 110 chaos, wearing the helm to test atm.

Followed shaper around the atlas a little, didn't progress much though. Was a very awesome boss fight, guardian I guess for elder that got me that helm. Was in an abyss depths. Some of the most fun I have had since I started playing.

Nice. I love hearing about awesome drops. The new league is good? I got burned out with the Harbinger league but still had a lot of fun.

Nice. I love hearing about awesome drops. The new league is good? I got burned out with the Harbinger league but still had a lot of fun.

With War for the Atlas and Abyss League it's pretty fuggin sweet.

I only got to play for like 2 hours last night, and didnt progress ONE bit on my atlas or try to get to higher tier maps. Shaper had influence in a lwoer tier map, so I ran it, switched his influence to anotehr, ran it, and I just chased him hoping to get shaper items. Got a few garbage ones, but also had some VERY fun experiences and got some other good drops.

They completely revamped the density everywhere in the game, and made almost and map runnable/viable. They did an AMAZING job with balance, and nothing feels like a SUPER heavy burden so far. Harbringer league felt like a filler league to me, this is a whole new ball game. Before, Perandus was atop the list for my favorite league, this beat it out pretty soundly. Got alot of bad belts and bad abyss jewels, but also can't wait to get more.

Why do you keep posting in this thread? Take your self loathing vitriol somewhere else please.

sorry if the facts and objectivity are on my side.

sorry you're butthurt that i exposed that liar for... well, lying out of his ass.

wait, nope. not sorry at all. self-loathing? hahahaha. lolwut? do you think i'm ggg or something?

They did an AMAZING job with balance

<LikeReally5>

8L helms/gloves, abyss jewels, trap/mine/gc buffs.

it's like you guys are trying to prove my point (that the more silly and brokenly OP the game gets/its content is utterly trivialized, the more the casuals love it). ...until one day, they realize that there's no point in nuking entire screens with a button press and being invincible.

Last edited:
still laughing at balance.

w8a1u7z7jg301.png

General question for those playing this league.

What build is everyone playing this league, and how far into maps are you?

General question for those playing this league.

What build is everyone playing this league, and how far into maps are you?

Get back to work!

I completed T1-5 last night and started moving into T6-10. Got a T1 Shaper Orb in a Shaper influenced Mausoleum. Safe to assume the map doesn't matter as long as it's the correct tier for the orb to drop and is under the Shaper's influence.

I plan on playing a single build for the duration of the league, ST/MS Pathfinder in this case, and will try to push into the mid 90's. With the changes to experience 97+ is going to be a real chore for the average player.

Get back to work!

I completed T1-5 last night and started moving into T6-10. Got a T1 Shaper Orb in a Shaper influenced Mausoleum. Safe to assume the map doesn't matter as long as it's the correct tier for the orb to drop and is under the Shaper's influence.

I plan on playing a single build for the duration of the league, ST/MS Pathfinder in this case, and will try to push into the mid 90's. With the changes to experience 97+ is going to be a real chore for the average player.

I will probably play 2-3 builds, like every league, but stick the THICC Jug out until I can farm uber labs with him efficiently. I am eager to level something else with 2x poet's pens and get my hands on some of this phat end game influenced loot.

I will probably play 2-3 builds, like every league, but stick the THICC Jug out until I can farm uber labs with him efficiently. I am eager to level something else with 2x poet's pens and get my hands on some of this phat end game influenced loot.

LMK if you get +3 Proj Molten Strike helm enchant

<PlusJuan>

I ended up getting another 100 or so chaos worth of drops tonight, so I figured I would start a Poet's Pen toon as my atlas clearer and fast mapper. I haven't really had a great mapper in quite a few leagues, been making all boss killers.

I won't have much play time until next week, too many plans. Will have a few hours here and there. Will give you enough time to build up a map pool in your new map tab and sponge off ya Gref :)

fine, i guess i'll don a goofy hat and pipe.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CygnusA

much played. wow, you cleared act 1. over a year ago. tell me more about the current state of the game you never really played!

it's ok. i don't blame you. clash of clans is quite hardcore, after all.

?? Keep trying bud. I cleared all 10 acts last league and took 2 characters over 90 and I started late in the league. You are making yourself look like a fool.

If you knew how to read a profile you might be able to figure that out.

Last edited:
?? Keep trying bud. I cleared all 10 acts last league and took 2 characters over 90 and I started late in the league. You are making yourself look like a fool.

If you knew how to read a profile you might be able to figure that out.

weird, because that link showed that you made it to level 15 and there's no record of anything on poestatistics... so congrats on making it to level 15. that must have taken about... 15 minutes. definitely not a casual!

also, oooooooh. level 90. much wow. that's like... a day's worth of playtime. the fact that you mentioned "cleared all 10 acts" only further shows you're a fraud.

as if one would hit 90 without making it to maps. hahaha

I plan on playing a single build for the duration of the league, ST/MS Pathfinder in this case.

jki5yiy7cp301.png

and surprised you'd pick pathfinder, since that stupid shield exists. you could use something like these and just have that 7/8L bullshit chest with a cwdt/cws setup for when you feel like going to the kitchen in the middle of a boss fight.

hard game.

weird, because that link showed that you made it to level 15 and there's no record of anything on poestatistics... so congrats on making it to level 15. that must have taken about... 15 minutes. definitely not a casual!

also, oooooooh. level 90. much wow. that's like... a day's worth of playtime. the fact that you mentioned "cleared all 10 acts" only further shows you're a fraud.

as if one would hit 90 without making it to maps. hahaha
You are an idiot and now I see the confusion. That was an alt account I made for some reason that I never really used.

I would love to see you hit 90 in a single day. Please impress me. And I said above 90, which if you had any idea would realize XP requirements grow exponentially. I don't really care bout grinding to 100. I would rather play multiple characters anyways.

Anyways I hope you get a hug from someone.

Last edited:
Back