PATH OF EXILE Official Thread, v1: Serious Improvements Coming Out

Your not gonna win @Cygnus A . When the butt hurts, the butt hurts. He is trying to spread his influence on your Atlas.

Speaking of influencing your Atlas, GREAT video here on the explanation. Makes TONS of sense now that I watched it.

You are an idiot and now I see the confusion. That was an alt account I made for some reason that I never really used.

I would love to see you hit 90 in a single day..

cool, so what's your totally real and not casual account, then?

as for loving to see something that mundane, just look at youtwitch for the first day of a league. you'll see plenty do it, it's not like it's some hard feat or well-kept secret. especially since auramancer supports/bitchbois/etc were made.

i'm glad you keep talking, though. with each post, you only cement your ignorance. ('made it to 90... and completed all ten acts!' 'you don't know how to read a profile.' '90 in a day much hard, no way!' 'i'm not a casual, add me on clash of clans!')

Last edited:
jki5yiy7cp301.png

and surprised you'd pick pathfinder, since that stupid shield exists. you could use something like these and just have that 7/8L bullshit chest with a cwdt/cws setup for when you feel like going to the kitchen in the middle of a boss fight.

hard game.

I started playing in Essence and had yet to play a ranger of any ascendancy so I went Pathfinder this league.

The shield is neat but let's cut the shit, no one has cared about elemental ailments for a while. Anti Bleed and Freeze was pretty much all you needed. If you can't regen or leech through ailment damage your build is probably bad, wouldn't you agree? Brine King pantheon made Anti Freeze more or less unnecessary and has been supplanted with Anti Curse now that it works.

Regarding the Shaper/Elder stuff, yeah it's pretty blatant power creep. Strike while the iron is hot cause I'm sure it will see nerf.

I started playing in Essence and had yet to play a ranger of any ascendancy so I went Pathfinder this league.

The shield is neat but let's cut the shit, no one has cared about elemental ailments for a while. Anti Bleed and Freeze was pretty much all you needed. If you can't regen or leech through ailment damage your build is probably bad, wouldn't you agree? Brine King pantheon made Anti Freeze more or less unnecessary and has been supplanted with Anti Curse now that it works.

Regarding the Shaper/Elder stuff, yeah it's pretty blatant power creep. Strike while the iron is hot cause I'm sure it will see nerf.

actually, i disagree with all points.

i think you'd be better off with a raider. (edit: especially so, given your stance on flasking)

i think you'd be better off with solaris.

and this shit's already in the core game. it's not likely to get nerfed. any nerfs that would happen would still result in power above the previous baseline, anyway.

Your not gonna win @Cygnus A . When the butt hurts, the butt hurts. He is trying to spread his influence on your Atlas.

Speaking of influencing your Atlas, GREAT video here on the explanation. Makes TONS of sense now that I watched it.

I don't expect to win but it is fun messing with this guy who is so pissed off about a game. I guess to him you are either a casual or a no-lifer who can game 24/7.

I don't expect to win but it is fun messing with this guy who is so pissed off about a game. I guess to him you are either a casual or a no-lifer who can game 24/7.

man, i sure am mad! it's why i've been making up false claims about gaming to strangers on sherdog!

oh, right. that was you. oops!

i can't help but notice that you never mentioned your totally real and totally not casual poe account, by the way.

Last edited:
i'll stop after cygnusa posts his super real and definitely not casual 'real account'

also, it had stopped 2 days ago, so... thanks for continuing it.

i'll stop after cygnusa posts his super real and definitely not casual 'real account'

also, it had stopped 2 days ago, so... thanks for continuing it.

You haven't even made it past level ten its easy to tell

80 on my Pen VD Templar. Mapping is super fast, just lags in groups.

Did all Elder Guardians on yellow maps and got Elder on T8 map. Almost took him down but only had 1 portal left so invited someone in to kill him for me. Took a little to figure out his mechanics but ended up figuring them out a little too late.

No Watchers Eye :(

Poets Pen VD looks broken but fun. Pen's went from like 5c to 40c in the space of a couple of days.

I used a few regrets on my cyclone char to switch into flicker strike and I'm liking it a lot more. I think I'm going to completely re-roll though and spec into crit rather than resolute technique.

^^ Flicker is insanely fast at clearing maps, just make sure you get a weapon swap setup with heavy strike or something for bosses, maybe a 5 link starforge or something.

^^ Flicker is insanely fast at clearing maps, just make sure you get a weapon swap setup with heavy strike or something for bosses, maybe a 5 link starforge or something.
My plan is to build around Terminus Est Tiger Sword which generates frenzy charges on crit, Im going to try scale my crit/crit multi so much it should melt through single target. Thanks for the advice though I'll keep the weapon switch in mind in case my build tanks on single target. What's better for single target heavy strike or frenzy?

My plan is to build around Terminus Est Tiger Sword which generates frenzy charges on crit, Im going to try scale my crit/crit multi so much it should melt through single target. Thanks for the advice though I'll keep the weapon switch in mind in case my build tanks on single target. What's better for single target heavy strike or frenzy?

Last league my friend did Terminus 5 link flicker clear and starforge 5 link heavy strike. He cleared insanely fast and killed bosses at a pretty good speed as well. He wasnt fun to group with really, because Flicker would just leave shit behind and go off and kill random stuff, leaving me just following and picking up the pieces.

I am saying all this based on his experience and what he felt worked best :)

I'm about to try getting back into this.

I played to level 30 before, about to start fresh...

Anyone up for rolling fresh toons together? Hardcore, obviously.

is it only PC that has the alternate weapon set (the I and II on the screen)?
cuz i'm a level 74 on XBone and i'm not seeing shit for options in that regard

is it only PC that has the alternate weapon set (the I and II on the screen)?
cuz i'm a level 74 on XBone and i'm not seeing shit for options in that regard

Should have been added in the patch you guys just got.

"Added the ability to equip and swap between a 2nd weapon setup. To swap between sets, hold the Right Trigger and click the Right Stick down. Gems socketed in alternate weapon sets will gain experience and level up like other socketed gems, but cannot be used."

Back