Patrick Brown - Ontario PC Leader- Accused of Sexual Misconduct

PEDS Help me Post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thestar.com/news/queens...k-brown-denies-allegations-of-misconduct.html

Leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservative Party responded to graphic sexual misconduct allegations made towards him by two ladies today. He unequivocally denied the allegations and vows to fight them to the best of his ability (he'll lose, because he's male and that's all the proof needed).

Brown and his PC party has been winning all of the polls leading up to the provincial election against Kathleen Wynne, whom has seen her approval rating drop to 16% amid her complete mismanagement of the province's finances and hydro system. With only 5 months remaining until the election, it would seem that there was set to be a changing of the political guard at Queen's Park until the bombshell allegations came out earlier this evening. Unwilling to stand by their leader in the face of an attack by modern feminism, many of his top aides have already abandoned ship and cut ties with him, lest a woman from 10 years ago suddenly develops memories about them as well.

Fortunately for the Liberals their leader is a lesbian woman (despite her obvious similarities to Satan) and is impervious to having her life ruined by a couple of 'super drunk' women with decade-long photographic memories. It also doesn't hurt that she's homely as shit and nobody would ever hit on her anyway, but I digress....

Unfortunately for the people of Ontario, that means that she will probably win again and fully realize her lifelong dream to turn Ontario into the most expensive place to live or do business on Earth. Oh wait... she's already accomplished that. I'm not exactly sure what her next platform will be.... but I do know it will include more taxes and more virtue signalling at the expense of the people who actually pay her over-stuffed paychecks.

Now that feminists hold the "sexual allegations" trump card of doom.... Will women finally get their fair representation at the political level?

Should Patrick Brown's political career be over because of the allegations from two drunk women from over a decade ago?

Should men start to counter-attack women ? I personally have been the victim of unwanted attention and I can fully admit that it has basically ruined my life.

What will the political future be like in the Sexual Allegation era? Auto-win for pretty much any woman that wants to run?

cceb5c811ad4a1f17887187cd44c89d2--trouble-ontario.jpg

Ffs, was hoping this shit wouldn't gravitate up here.

Ffs, was hoping this shit wouldn't gravitate up here.

Did you see the allegations?

"He hit on me and tried to have sex with me, I told him I had a boyfriend and wanted to go home. He let me and then was nice enough to drive me home. And yes, I did take a job with him afterwards and worked for him for years before my PTSD finally flared up...5 months before the election."

I think Trudeau just opened her up a new bank account in Panama.

Damage is already done. His closest advisors have already resigned. Campaign manager, chief of staff, deputy manager, etc. No proof necessary, all you need to do is send some unproven allegations from a decade ago the guys way.

What is stopping this from becoming common politics? Paying a couple of women to come out with fake allegations, say from a couple decades ago, where proof that it did or did not occur is almost impossible to produce?

I don't even find the allegations that bad.

First one, he meets a girl at a bar, invites her to his house, then to his room, which she goes. Then at some point pulls out his dick and says to suck it, which she then obliges. Sounds like consensual sex to me?

Second one he invites a girl to his room, which she goes, then he starts kissing her. She says she has a boyfriend and wants to be taken home, he then stops and drives her home. Sounds like he just swung and missed.

Just saw this. I think this is gonna be a pretty ugly election. I don't really like anything about Brown but for fucks sake we need to get the Liberals out of there. If they win again this will be me:

TallCoolDuiker-small.gif

Canadia is weird.

First one, he meets a girl at a bar, invites her to his house, then to his room, which she goes. Then at some point pulls out his dick and says to suck it, which she then obliges. Sounds like consensual sex to me?

Second one he invites a girl to his room, which she goes, then he starts kissing her. She says she has a boyfriend and wants to be taken home, he then stops and drives her home. Sounds like he just swung and missed.

Wtf are those seriously the allegations.

Damage is already done. His closest advisors have already resigned. Campaign manager, chief of staff, deputy manager, etc. No proof necessary, all you need to do is send some unproven allegations from a decade ago the guys way.

What is stopping this from becoming common politics? Paying a couple of women to come out with fake allegations, say from a couple decades ago, where proof that it did or did not occur is almost impossible to produce?

Sounds like almost exactly what happened to Julian Assange.

Two girls simultaneously, with supposedly no connection to one another, both choose to make anonymous allegations against a person when they are becoming "inconvenient" to the establishment.

Yeah, I'm not sure how it is even considered sexual misconduct.

Also, the one who was underage at the bar is already proven to be a liar.... she was clearly already lying about her age.

Also... if they were both supposedly so inebriated, how in the hell do they remember everything so well?

Sounds like their inebriation was exaggerated to account for Brown being a teetotaler.

He should have ridden it out for a couple of weeks and waited to see if it would die down , people are getting tired of these , Aziz Ansari and James Franco seemed to have survived relatively unscathed

He should have ridden it out for a couple of weeks and waited to see if it would die down , people are getting tired of these , Aziz Ansari and James Franco seemed to have survived relatively unscathed
Agreed. He went from aggressively defending himself against allegations to stepping down in a matter of hours. My guess is the entire party turned on him, and pressured him to stand down.

Back