Patti Davis, the daughter of Ronald & Nancy Regan just revealed she was sexually assaulted 40yrs ago

If he is right there on camera groping fellow Senators children, shouldn't his fellow Senators be up in arms, wouldn't they refuse to serve with somebody who gropes their children right in front of them? Maybe it's because he's not groping them. Maybe it's because he isn't Roy Moore or Dennis Hastert.

Or maybe sexual assault is just the NORM in the DNC which is why they are going out of their way to make Karen Monahan go away while they have the media get the sheep to stay focused on a 35 year old claim with no proof against Kavanaugh.

https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/tale-of-two-accusations/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3608...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Exactly. Something isn't credible until it's credible. You can be telling the truth and be found to not be credible enough to crucify somebody. Rape accusations are very fucking serious. I will not take your accusations serious if you don't have something to back them up. It's fucking terrifying that people would believe an accusation with no evidence
And this is why plenty of rape victims don't come forward. Because proving their assault is difficult since it often turns on intent and evidence of intent is difficult to just produce upon request.

Meanwhile, a bunch of people will treat them like liars for daring to state that they were violated unless they also have proof in writing.

Dbl yellows. So close to meeting your maker, keep it up!

You'll get over it. Notnthe first time I've been dubbed for that exact statement.

Oh, an i being oppressed? Free speech! Like all you right wing pussies are always whining about.

And this is why plenty of rape victims don't come forward. Because proving their assault is difficult since it often turns on intent and evidence of intent is difficult to just produce upon request.

Meanwhile, a bunch of people will treat them like liars for daring to state that they were violated unless they also have proof in writing.

I have two friends who say they were sexually assaulted in college, and neither one of them reported it. They both had understandable reasons for not reporting it, but it does not make it less infuriating to hear. For example, one girl was just horrified by the thought of her parents finding out that she was assaulted like that.

I always get the impression that a lot of guys have never even tried for one minute to imagine what that would be like for a lot of women. Maybe it's a mental block or something. But I do not find it even the least bit difficult to understand why these things go unreported so often. When somebody claims not to understand, I actually doubt their motives.

Is it scarier for a rapist to go unpunished or an innocent man be convicted of rape?

You'll get over it. Notnthe first time I've been dubbed for that exact statement.

Oh, an i being oppressed? Free speech! Like all you right wing pussies are always whining about.
Lol what a outburst! What a rebuttal. Thank you for the laughs. Continue your titty baby hissy fit.

<Gordonhat>

I have two friends who say they were sexually assaulted in college, and neither one of them reported it. They both had understandable reasons for not reporting it, but it does not make it less infuriating to hear. For example, one girl was just horrified by the thought of her parents finding out that she was assaulted like that.

I always get the impression that a lot of guys have never even tried for one minute to imagine what that would be like for a lot of women. Maybe it's a mental block or something. But I do not find it even the least bit difficult to understand why these things go unreported so often. When somebody claims not to understand, I actually doubt their motives.

I think anyone who has ever really sat down and talked with women about the types of the things they go through in sexual scenarios with guys is going to find out that plenty of those women have been through situations that would upset them.

The one that infuriates me the most is that weird line girls have for sleeping with someone just to safely get rid of them. I've never thought "If I just fuck this chick once, she'll never bother me again and that's worth it." Yet, I met multiple girls in college who have stated that they have done exactly that just to get away from some dude who won't leave them alone.

Whenever I've stated this to most guys, the response is incredulous. Why would any girl do that? It makes no sense. Yet more girls have decided that it makes sense for reasons that would never compute to a guy.

For anyone wondering the reasoning goes like this: Dude won't leave her alone. He shows up in too many places that she goes to. He's always too pushy. She can't relax and have a good time because she's worried that if she drinks or goes off by herself, he'll put her in compromising situation. A assault style situation, even if it's not outright rape. She knows he's not interested in her on a large scale, he just wants to fuck. If she sleeps with him once, he'll move on to bother someone else and she can finally relax knowing she's off her radar.

That's shit a dude never has to worry about so it's a line of reasoning I've never heard from a dude. Women live in a crazy, different world when it comes to sex.

Is it scarier for a rapist to go unpunished or an innocent man be convicted of rape?
I don't know what that has to do with legitimate victims of sexual assault who don't come forward because of how they are treated.

Treat the allegation properly and fairly results in an investigation and the investigation will determine if a trial is necessary.

If victims don't come forward, your question never even gets asked.

I think anyone who has ever really sat down and talked with women about the types of the things they go through in sexual scenarios with guys is going to find out that plenty of those women have been through situations that would upset them.

The one that infuriates me the most is that weird line girls have for sleeping with someone just to safely get rid of them. I've never thought "If I just fuck this chick once, she'll never bother me again and that's worth it." Yet, I met multiple girls in college who have stated that they have done exactly that just to get away from some dude who won't leave them alone.

Whenever I've stated this to most guys, the response is incredulous. Why would any girl do that? It makes no sense. Yet more girls have decided that it makes sense for reasons that would never compute to a guy.

For anyone wondering the reasoning goes like this: Dude won't leave her alone. He shows up in too many places that she goes to. He's always too pushy. She can't relax and have a good time because she's worried that if she drinks or goes off by herself, he'll put her in compromising situation. A assault style situation, even if it's not outright rape. She knows he's not interested in her on a large scale, he just wants to fuck. If she sleeps with him once, he'll move on to bother someone else and she can finally relax knowing she's off her radar.

That's shit a dude never has to worry about so it's a line of reasoning I've never heard from a dude. Women live in a crazy, different world when it comes to sex.
Women need to say what's on their mind more and not beat around the bush. Tell that fucking ugly dork (@7437) that he sucks as a person and never has a chance and to fuck off and move on with his life, maybe go to the gym. This is definitely a woman problem with some that they lead men on too much and just need to tell these creeps to stay away. Not fuck them... wtf, that shit is sad and is supposed to be a real intimate moment.

She was raped 40 years ago and didn't say anything, so Ford is truthful and brave? This is desperate.

Also, why not link the opinion piece directly from WaPo and not a Yahoo Lifestyle article? Get it together TS.

Yeah, I've heard some pretty upsetting stuff. I rarely hear any of it while it is occurring though, they have always opened up several years after the fact. Well except for the insane number of unsolicited nude photos they receive from men. That is something most girls experience and will acknowledge.

Another thing that is somewhat related, is that I have never had a male friend open up about being molested as a kid. But I know two different girls who have guy friends who have confided in them that they were molested. My guess is that men are not comfortable admitting that to another man because they fear the judgement that may come along with it, but are maybe more comfortable confiding with someone who is more nurturing, or maybe has also been victimized in some way. I really don't know. But I think it's way more common than most people want to believe.

There is so much shame and fear involved in sexual crimes. When you read through a forum like this, it's not surprising why so many people hide this kind of thing.

I don't know what that has to do with legitimate victims of sexual assault who don't come forward because of how they are treated.

Treat the allegation properly and fairly results in an investigation and the investigation will determine if a trial is necessary.

If you don't come forward in a timely manner to allow a proper investigation, what is the point?

Also we are talking about publicly accusing somebody not going to the local police station...

Isn't the false accusation rate under 2% or something like that too?

Women need to say what's on their mind more and not beat around the bush. Tell that fucking ugly dork (@7437) that he sucks as a person and never has a chance and to fuck off and move on with his life, maybe go to the gym. This is definitely a woman problem with some that they lead men on too much and just need to tell these creeps to stay away. Not fuck them... wtf, that shit is sad and is supposed to be a real intimate moment.

Damn, I'm really in your head.

Back