Paul Daley Fed Up WIth Bellator, Wants Out After Contract Is Up

Not sure where he is gonna go. Would UFC sign him? They havent budged on that all these years.

Not sure where he is gonna go. Would UFC sign him? They havent budged on that all these years.

Go to one of the Chechen/Dagestani promotions, get paid massive amounts to lose controversial decisions to the up and coming Magomeds.

I’m not pleased either. I want to see mvp compete more in Bellator and actually begin to climb the ranks. That said, wasn’t mvp vs Daley supposed to happen in the uk? Didn’t Daley call mvp out after losing to MacDonald only to backtrack afterwards?

Another thing, I do agree that Bellator needs to stop fucking sidlining people who are healthy. This is one of my biggest Bellator complaints. It makes no fucking sense to me unless it has something to do with contracts(even then though, get it done)

Coker mentioned that there will be more U.K. cards in 2018 and even more in 2019, so I hope this shot gets resolved.

Final thoughts. Both Bellator and Daley must admit fault. It appeared that mvp vs Daley was going to happen then Daley pulled out.

Bellator needs to keep their active fighters busy.

Rory, Carvalho, and Daley have complained about this.

Don't get how Larkin got a quicker turnaround than Daley, the guy that iced him.

If the Daley/MVP matchup won't happen, at least give Paul Koreshkov or something.

After the UFC signed Gilbert Yvel and re-signed Josh Barnett in 2013, I believe Daley back in the UFC is possible.

Koscheck had a helping hand in Daley not being brought back and he isn't with the UFC anymore. UFC 113 was a long time ago and most people have moved on from the incident.

Dana White is also less involved in the UFC's decisions than he used to be. IF WME wants Daley, then they're getting Daley.

Presently, Daley is free to get sponsors, run his own side businesses, and speak his mind. He has access to the second largest MMA promotional audience, and when he fights he gets top billing. By contrast, UFC would essentially limit Daley's income to his show/win/bonus money, which would probably not be all that much. Daley would probably lose a few undercard fights to up-and-comers, then get himself cut for an ill-advised tweet or criminal activity. That's assuming the UFC thinks it has something to gain by signing Daley, which it probably doesn't.

Daley has it good right now. He is just too stupid to realize it.

Presently, Daley is free to get sponsors, run his own side businesses, and speak his mind. He has access to the second largest MMA promotional audience, and when he fights he gets top billing. By contrast, UFC would essentially limit Daley's income to his show/win/bonus money, which would probably not be all that much. Daley would probably lose a few undercard fights to up-and-comers, then get himself cut for an ill-advised tweet or criminal activity. That's assuming the UFC thinks it has something to gain by signing Daley, which it probably doesn't.

Daley has it good right now. He is just too stupid to realize it.
We don’t know if Daley “has it good”, but i agree with the general theme of your post

Daley usually get top billing or prominent slots in Bellator. He got top billing against lima and rory. He got main event (after koscheck pulled out in thet Fresno event) He got a solid spot against ward, and Larkin.

I hardly think he would get those same spots in the ufc. He would probably be buried in the prelims and would occasionally get a main card slot when the ufc decides to go to Europe.

On top of that, Reebok would really hamper his ability to seek outside sponsorship. Not sure how much Daley makes in sponsorships, but I have to believe that it’s more than that Reebok money. He is one of the more we’ll knon U.K. fighters after all.

Bellator sidelining a top fighter even though they have tons of main card space wasted on shitty women’s fights and irrelevant mismatches? Not surprised one bit.

Look at their last UK card. Total shitshow. What a surprise they don’t book Daley. Bellator is a joke under Coker. Bring back Bjorn.

UFC should snatch this guy up no problem. It’s been 8 years, he’s exciting, and he’s English. It’s a no brainer. I can’t believe I’m liking the ufc over Bellator the past few months. Wow Coker you really fucked up.

Daley and MVP were supposed to fight in 2017. MVP accepted the fight. It was Daley who pulled out. Daley is just a drama queen who has always thought he's worth more than he actually is. Daley can have fun fighting for the WSOF or ONEFC belts, because there is no way the UFC is going to sign him. Daley needs to grow up.

dsc_48161.jpg

I hear LUIGI FIORAVANTI wants a rematch in some shithole org, go for it.

Why would anyone take Daley serious? He's obviously cranking up the hype machine and/or gaining leverage for negotiations.

Why would anyone take Daley serious? He's obviously cranking up the hype machine and/or gaining leverage for negotiations.

I would hope that's the case. It's really in Bellators best interest too keep Daley. I would personally be bummed out if he left Bellator. They should throw him a title fight against Schilling in Bellator KB

I would hope that's the case. It's really in Bellators best interest too keep Daley. I would personally be bummed out if he left Bellator. They should throw him a title fight against Schilling in Bellator KB

Would be stupid to see him leave for another org that isnt UFC. If its UFC than ok cause they have a ton of fights for him but if he's going to Rizin or a UK org thats not gonna be nearly as good as Bellator.

I hardly think he would get those same spots in the ufc. He would probably be buried in the prelims and would occasionally get a main card slot when the ufc decides to go to Europe.
Daley would be on UFC main cards right away. They have 40 of them per year. Jessy Rose Clark or whatever has two main card appearances in 3 months (bumped for to her second co main after Belfort-Hall fell off).

He would be facing guys like Lawler, Perry, Brown, Condit, Tim Means, Jordan Mein, Yancy, Jouban, Alves, Brazilian Cowboy types right away in Co Main event slots. I would watch all those fights and they are better than most of the main card match ups.

Daley would be on UFC main cards right away. They have 40 of them per year. Jessy Rose Clark or whatever has two main card appearances in 3 months (bumped for to her second co main after Belfort-Hall fell off).

He would be facing guys like Lawler, Perry, Brown, Condit, Tim Means, Jordan Mein, Yancy, Jouban, Alves, Brazilian Cowboy types right away in Co Main event slots. I would watch all those fights and they are better than most of the main card match ups.

Exactly. If Daley signed to UFC today he'd be on that UK card in March on the main card for sure.

If he signed today I wouldnt be shocked if he was fighting Till on that UK card. Now if he lost one or two maybe since UFC doesnt go to UK all the time then he'd maybe be on a PPV prelim vs Alves or Mein like you said.

Back