Paul Daley Signs New Bellator Contract, Accepts Joe Schilling’s Call-Out

This should be taking place under Bellator KB for the title that Schilling has been complaining about in Bellator KB?

Sorry in advance for the caps mods... but

FIGHT MICHAEL VENOM PAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCKING PAULA DALEY

Sorry in advance for the caps mods... but

FIGHT MICHAEL VENOM PAGE FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCKING PAULA DALEY
It keeps shifting between one wanting to fight but the other not signing. It's currently at Daley wanting to fight but MVP dodging.

I guess Fitch made a very persuasive case as to why Daley should stay put.

Any other complainers?

Isn't Schilling like 2-5 in mma? And he's going against Daley with like 50 + fights or something?

I mean Schilling is a good fighter, but if Kato could take him out twice, once on his home turf, Daley is going to smoke him like a blunt

Why does Daley keep ducking MVP? That is seriously the biggest fight for him and has been for the last year.

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind him ducking MVP multiple times but immediately signing to fight Fitch? That decision made zero sense.

Daley would SLEEP Schilling

Schilling got slept in kickboxing by the guy he got KTFO in MMA by

Isn't Schilling like 2-5 in mma? And he's going against Daley with like 50 + fights or something?

I mean Schilling is a good fighter, but if Kato could take him out twice, once on his home turf, Daley is going to smoke him like a blunt
At 2-3 after KO-ing Melvin Manhoef, Joe Schilling was one of the contenders for the Bellator Middleweight title during the Brandon Halsey era. Though, I think the other contenders were dudes like Kendall Grove, Tamdan McCrory, and Emiliano Sordi.

Don't underestimate that Rich Chou matchmaking, lol.

Schilling isn't very good, so I think Daley will probably win.

daley needs a W then do daley vs mvp

How is schilling good enough to be part of ww gp, this match shouldn't even be allowed due to skill gap.
If this is the lone GP match o the Sept card it's a not some amazing card everyone's trying to say it is.

Daley Will be favoredbut IMO schilling is a much better stand up fighter and while Daley has good defensive wrestling at times, he is 35 doesnt go for tds and will get starched on the feet by the much taller better striker.

Back