Paul Felder > Joe Rogan.

Without things like Rogan and Bruce Buffer it's like watching a promotion pretending to be the UFC presentation wise.

giphy.gif
You jerk it to this don't you

Without things like Rogan and Bruce Buffer it's like watching a promotion pretending to be the UFC presentation wise.
I just want to say something.

I've always liked your AV, but could never figure out who it was.

I also had zero clue who or what Lucile was.

Now I know ;)

He's good and funny but I've noticed over his last few commentating gigs that he can latch on to a guy and completely destroy everything about them to the point it's kinda ridiculous.
Example tonight: was criticizing basically everything about Knight and said he looked silly compared to the other guy
I like that, though. It's good to have a commentator that will tell you how it is, especially when he knows what he's talking about. Don't you get tired of commentators who only say positive things?

Never

Joe rogan is the goat commentator, next to mauro "mamma mia" ranallo

I'm not ready to give up on Paul. He's been fun and knowledgeable. But last night was fucking painful.

no Rogan is way better, I didn't mind Felder but com'n stop lying to yoursel

I like the DC, Rogan combo. They cover all bases. They know stuff, they're enthusiastic. Anik is horrible though. I also like Dom Cruz for fighting knowledge.

Felder is slightly above Hardy and Stann. It was always funny listening to Stann try to explain all the technical stuff when he would just bang in his fights.

Rogaine....
Can someone please tell me why one would call a bald man, Rogaine????

It's just baffling as shit. Like, if he went bald, then regrew his hair, it might make sense. Although I don't know why a grown ass man would be so concerned about another man's hair. At least the joke would have some bearing in reality.

But calling a man Rogaine, when he CLEARLY IS NOT USING ROGAINE is fucking idiotic to the third degree.

"Look at fatty mc-fat fat!"

"He weighs 80lbs... why would you call him fat? Are you okay? Did you just not think this through?"

Rogaine is a drugged out goof....only person that is more of a goof is Buffer.

How is rogan “drugged out”

He smokes weed and has smoked dmt a handful of times...

Sounds a bit excessive to call him drugged out. Not too mention , do you drink?

Replace Rogan with Bas.....Bas is excitable and way more credible than Hogaine

There it is, reason for Rogan hate detected: you're a salty pride fanboy.

Rogan > You

granpa coleman is still a stud....

well, being great is different than being used to it. I got used to Rogan as much as i did to Goldie. The ooooooh , it is all oveeeer.....but if you take away the nostalgia factor they have several flaws and are losing a step every year. Still , i dont think they are as terrible as some put them out to be.

There it is, reason for Rogan hate detected: you're a salty pride fanboy.

Rogan > You

And not to mention Bas would be a bad call period. He goes on tangents, and has an odd accent that can make understanding him difficult.

He would be great as an occasional third man in the booth. Or even doing interviews. Or analysis for Fox. But not commentating for seven hours straight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back