Paul Felder > Joe Rogan.

Can someone please tell me why one would call a bald man, Rogaine????

It's just baffling as shit. Like, if he went bald, then regrew his hair, it might make sense. Although I don't know why a grown ass man would be so concerned about another man's hair. At least the joke would have some bearing in reality.

But calling a man Rogaine, when he CLEARLY IS NOT USING ROGAINE is fucking idiotic to the third degree.

"Look at fatty mc-fat fat!"

"He weighs 80lbs... why would you call him fat? Are you okay? Did you just not think this through?"
Calm down girl.....he needs Rogaine because he is a balding steroid abuser

Calm down girl.....he needs Rogaine because he is a balding steroid abuser

So he's on Rogaine? When did he start? Do you think him shaving his head may counter-act the effects? Why would he shave his head if he wants hair? Why did you answer these bizarre questions for you?

Quick! You can't come to any solid answers because the premise of your "joke" is nonexistent.... so call me a girl! That's it.... Whenever someone bests me, I will call them a girl! Ah ha! I've done it. Nobody can defeat me.... Because they're girls and I'm a man!

Fucking idiot. Get fucked. And put on the ignore list. One less mouth breather for me to see.... well done.

So he's on Rogaine? When did he start? Do you think him shaving his head may counter-act the effects? Why would he shave his head if he wants hair? Why did you answer these bizarre questions for you?

Quick! You can't come to any solid answers because the premise of your "joke" is nonexistent.... so call me a girl! That's it.... Whenever someone bests me, I will call them a girl! Ah ha! I've done it. Nobody can defeat me.... Because they're girls and I'm a man!

Fucking idiot. Get fucked. And put on the ignore list. One less mouth breather for me to see.... well done.
Lol!! Triggered bitch...Roid rage?

Last edited:
Felder is doing a great job, he's definitely one of the better fighter/commentator cross over experiments, well spoken and a bit of personality without being over the top (looking at you, cormier).

Hogan is the best no doubt. Stop hating.

the anti rogan sentiment is just as ridiculous as it is hilarious. any event without rogan is immediately less entertaining.
hes so essential to the ufc brand and full package. people are just jealous bitter and resentful losers. once he is gone people will miss him and complain that hes gone, even more so than they did with goldie

Think you just hate Rogan, Rogan + DC is the best commentating team, everyone else is boring to me.
Wow I find them awful together. I don’t think any of the active fighters are good analysts during the fight. Dan Hardy amd Gooden are my team of choice. Rogan is awful without Goldie and spends too much time jerking off the other analyst now.

Hes pretty good.

but to be honest im fine with anyone as long as its not Dominick Cruz

Haters are sad.

Why does Rogan have you so triggered?
giphy.gif

Yep

Whole
Heartedly YEP

I'm done with Rogan now, I used to think I couldn't 'do' UFC without him
But I'm ready

DC can take a seat aswell, not his biggest fan but Felder is awesome
Felder, Cruz and Anik will do me
Hell..
Bring back Goldberg
LOL bring back Goldberg. Sherdog was full of Goldie hate up until he was canned, now it's "bring him back."

You guys are funny.

I like rogan. his comedy sucks, but he's a good commentator. the way he breaks down the stand up game isn't very good (compared to the likes of dominick cruz), but he analyses the ground game better than any other commentator. he's a die hard fight fan, has lots of knowledge and adds personality to the job.

I like rogan. his comedy sucks, but he's a good commentator. the way he breaks down the stand up game isn't very good (compared to the likes of dominick cruz), but he analyses the ground game better than any other commentator. he's a die hard fight fan, has lots of knowledge and adds personality to the job.
“It’s tight”....”it’s locked in”......as the guy escapes with ease

He reminds me more of Frank Trigg.

LOL bring back Goldberg. Sherdog was full of Goldie hate up until he was canned, now it's "bring him back."

You guys are funny.

Find a post where I hate on Goldberg you asshat
Hes my boy

Back