Paul Felder > Joe Rogan.

the anti rogan sentiment is just as ridiculous as it is hilarious. any event without rogan is immediately less entertaining.

If Joe makes the event more entertaining than the actual fights maybe mma isn’t the sport for you.

Coleman was dick in that situation, Rogan plus D.C or Cruz. Cruz I find to be one of the best commentators the UFC has.

Find a post where I hate on Goldberg you asshat
Hes my boy
Nah, I'll take your word for it. It was more of a general statement for the hate he received - it was really annoying. He was the man. Sorry to have lumped you in that.

rogan fucked yo bitch

ZLQCmR2.gif

Exactly.....Rogan is a biased POS....he decides who he he is gonna blow before the fight and keeps on with his one sided interpretation no matter what the other fighter is doing.

Also, “Once Ever” & calling Mini Mouse the “Greatest Fighter in Combat Sports History”....

Yeah......ok Rogaine.
He's a promotor and a company man bro.

It's kind of his job to shill for teh UFC.

Not sure why people don't understand that. We take Dana with a grain of salt, why not Rogan. ?

I much prefer Felder. Stann used to be pretty good too before him. I don't like Rogan any more. His drug-addled brain has just deteriorated too much, his podcast is embarrassing as well.

Rogan is, and always will be the man. Everyone else, including Felder, can only hope to be half as good as Reefer Joe someday.

Rogan is the best. It's not the same without him. Rogan + DC is the best combo right now!

Nah, I'll take your word for it. It was more of a general statement for the hate he received - it was really annoying. He was the man. Sorry to have lumped you in that.

It's all good my friend, I'll tell you why he's my boy though, walking through the Mgm one night after Silva Weidman 2,
Goldbergs there and clearly off his face
I'm gonna assume on alcohol.. but who knows?
With two HOT 10's all over him
He shoved them off him so fast when I said can I get a pic
Respect to that!

I like Felder's commentating and hope he keeps doing it, but I think Rogan is a bit better.

Goldberg+Rogan was goat. Goat chemistry.

I don't care about commentary, Rogan is definitely a more interesting person though.

giphy.gif

As a commentator. Discuss.

Well let's be realistic and compare the comparables - and in comparing Felder to a man whose brain has more drug-induced holes than swiss cheese in front of a hovitzer we aren't exactly doing that, are we

Last edited:
Back