Paul Ryan’s going away present to America.

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This will be the legacy of noted deficit hawk, Paul Ryan, as he leaves congress.

Not surprising considering Paul Ryan is member of the party of fiscal responsibility.

It's like he took a defishit on everything he claimed to stand for . . .

I haven't made a really bad pun in a little while.

So what you're telling me is he said he was going to do one thing, but did the other? Well I say job well done.

The incoming House members will rein in the spending. Just hang tight.

Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President...andddd an INCREASE of the deficit.

Conservative party.
<36>

I wonder what is causing the increased spending?

"Receipts totaled $252.7 billion last month, up 7 percent from a year earlier, while outlays climbed 18 percent to $353.2 billion, according to the department."

Thats a 25% increase in spending from Oct 2017.

Put that checkbook up Mr. President.

Someone call Kasich, we need to balance this budget STAT! :)

And not one republican voter gives a fuck

Paul Ryan has been such a plague on American politics he deserves to be beaten wih hoses as his going away present.

BREAKING NEWS: Politician says one thing, does another.

Next at 11: Liberals still crying about bad orange man for saying mean things instead of smiling and lying to them like they are used to...

BREAKING NEWS: Politician says one thing, does another.

Next at 11: Liberals still crying about bad orange man for saying mean things instead of smiling and lying to them like they are used to...

He does lie to us. He lies to everyone.... everyday. He is the most dishonest president we have ever had by far.

This is done on purpose, conservatives in Congress increase the deficit with tax cuts for the rich and increasing funding to an already bloated military. Then they scream fiscal responsibility so they can have an excuse to cut Medicaid, social security benefits and other social programs that actually benefit Americans.

Even though military budget and tax cuts are the reason the deficit and debt are what they are. Then a recession or crash comes and they blame the democrats, then both parties bail out the corporations. Rinse, and repeat.

He does lie to us. He lies to everyone.... everyday. He is the most dishonest president we have ever had by far.

iu

Ryan is a grade A dyed in the wool globalist scumbag.

The GOP motto is Fiscally conservative and Family values party.
stormy_daniels_bikini_6.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>{<hhh]<JerryWWF><34>

Back