International Paul Ryan single-handedly prevents House from approving ending support of Saudi war in Yemen

What a cunt. People can say they don't give a shit what happens in Yemen, but it's your taxes that is paying for the deaths of so many children over there. Pretty sad for anyone to just shrug their shoulders at that.

This sort of shit (filibustering) happens in UK parliament a lot. There are certain politicians known for talking for 2-3 hours straight in order to block the progress of a bill becoming a law. So much for democracy.

I'll say it again. I don't give a shit about Yemen. Not one shit. But I do not want us involved.

If I gave a shit about all the suffering outside the US I would die in 3 years from stress

I'll say it again. I don't give a shit about Yemen. Not one shit. But I do not want us involved.

If I gave a shit about all the suffering outside the US I would die in 3 years from stress
I heard you the first time. So you don't care because it will stress you out...poor you.

I heard you the first time. So you don't care because it will stress you out...poor you.

And yet you do nothing more than me to stop this. In fact, at least I am against our country being involved in ANYTHING like this. You just get outraged when the wrong guy is in office. Where was your outrage when this first started?

Let's be honest, you also don't care about the killings. You Just care that Trump is involved

Yeah, I'm very pro MIC and strategic alliance even with evil results but he should have step aside and let congress decide this while focusing on what to do when China fills the void

maybe you are being hyperbolic, but there is a middle ground between injecting the stress of the world into your mind in a deep way and saying "I don't give a shit"...it's pretty awful what's happening, and people are people.

Meh, I'm sure he has a good reason for doing that.

Doubt it. I would still support Paul over Trotsky though...his need to use photo's to drum up emotions because 6 years of bombing with an untold number of deaths isnt enough for that tiny mind. Not that its surprising because those he supports had no issues with those deaths until recently.

What a dick. With the reality of renewable energy around the corner it's about time for the west to distance ourselves from these backwards fucks. Need to put these Arab Beverly hillbillies on notice.

I don't give a shit what happens in Yemen. But I do not want us involved. It was a shame under Obama and it's a BIGGER shame under Trump. Because he campaigned against this type of shit.

And LOL at the Saudis announcement on oil this morning. Trump got cucked by the Prince
You don't care about hundreds of thousands of children dying of starvation or preventable illnesses?
You don't care that your country is complicit it the death of hundreds of thousands of children via starvation and preventable illnesses?

I like how all the people who were screaming "think of the children" to defend bombing assad after he allegedly used gas are all conveniently missing when Saudis are genociding yemenis with our support.

giphy.gif

The chick is every elected US official.
When you have enough money to bribe the President, you can bomb who the fuck you want.

It's times like these that I wished I believed in Hell.

A dead child every ten minutes is absolutely terrifying to think about.

It's the power of the isreali lobby. They won't shut up about Iran. Saudi Arabia knows since they are butt buddies with isreal they can do anything.

I like how all the people who were screaming "think of the children" to defend bombing assad after he allegedly used gas are all conveniently missing when Saudis are genociding yemenis with our support.

Easy to see. Same people slurp isreali lobby shaft.

Why did we cause the deaths of so many in the Middle East ourselves? It all comes back to the same nefarious nation

And yet you do nothing more than me to stop this. In fact, at least I am against our country being involved in ANYTHING like this. You just get outraged when the wrong guy is in office. Where was your outrage when this first started?

Let's be honest, you also don't care about the killings. You Just care that Trump is involved

Yeah go ahead and tell people what they really care about you fucking cretin.

I like how all the people who were screaming "think of the children" to defend bombing assad after he allegedly used gas
One of the most disappointing threads I've read on here. Separated some of the real people vs the people just playing politics for me.

Back