Paul Schreiner

The Thrill

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
anybody know when the newest paul schreiner instructional will be released on digitsu and what it covers? i remember seeing a couple vids on digitsus facebook page all the way back at the beginning of the year but havent heard anything about it since then

Not seen any dates but they said back then it would be on key concepts and principles applied across different positions as far as i remember.

man noticed not many dvds have been coming out besides johns last year we were gettin em like crazy

You can pre-order the Superdrags and get a discount.

Also, Digitsu released a few videos (4) of each of the new Paul instructional's that are coming out. Paul's stuff is the best IMO.

Can't wait for his game changer instructional. Big fan of his, already have his pressure passing and half guard instructionals plus I was lucky enough to train with him when I went to visit Marcelo's gym.

the super drags one is already out, at least the on demand version is

In October 2019 he said this in an Instagram story

I like the previous content Paul released and am interested in his new videos as well. I didn't get the Super Drags set because I thought there would be a bigger sale for Black Friday. It looks like both sets are available on Digitsu now.

There is also a Netflix cartoon called Super Drags about drag queen super heroes so be careful when you are shopping.

I like the previous content Paul released and am interested in his new videos as well. I didn't get the Super Drags set because I thought there would be a bigger sale for Black Friday. It looks like both sets are available on Digitsu now.

There is also a Netflix cartoon called Super Drags about drag queen super heroes so be careful when you are shopping.
Win-win either way.

sooooooooooooo i got the wrong one? :(

Back