Paulie and Conor crossing their twitter swords again

The video clearly shows him getting punched several times and knocked down and he is still salty as fuck about it. Total ass clown.

Oh ffs... Are you guys complete idiots or what?

At this point, it's established as fact that the clip Conor released is made up of two unrelated sequences, cut together to look like one.

The first sequence shows Conor landing two good left hands.

The second sequence, purportedly showing the KD, is clearly nothing but misses. Jab misses, left misses, then up against the ropes, left misses, ending up BEHIND Paulie's head in the next frame, with Conor clearly pushing him down ...then as Paulie is already falling, Conor throws a goofy shovel punch that either misses completely, or barely skims Paulie's head gear (notice how his head doesn't even move).

You guys are like flies in molasses, repeating the same bullshit. It's pathetic.

Bullshit. There many fights were the winner looks more fucked up than the loser. By this logic I guess Conor won his first fight with Nate because he looked better.

In this case you can see Conor was wearing a headgear wich covered his cheecks while Paulie's was more open. I guess we also don't count body shots right? Because you can't see the damage so. YEAH!

Jesus fucking Mary ....... how are people so dumb???
You must be a Diego Sanchez fan

Calm your tits it’s just a forum

Who knows.

Pauli marked up easy at the best of times.

I guess thats fair.

I really just feel like Conor likely beat Paulie up but didnt look good doing it and thats why it isnt released.

Im a Conor fan but im not delusional, GGG etc would absolutely murder him in the ring.

However, his haters are hilariously delusional themselves.
He is easily up there for MMA strikers and is good enough on the ground that it isnt instant victory.

I think the Khabib fight is 60/40 in khabibs favor but ill be cheering for conor

Back