Paulie "confirms" talks with McGregor

You're better than this.

i guess anything's better than actually defending the belt?

Oh please no. This bout will be like a computerised amateur fencing tournament. Battle of the powderpuff punchers.

Conor should fight Ferguson next. He needs to at least pretend that he's still interested in MMA.

Conor should fight Ferguson next. He needs to at least pretend that he's still interested in MMA.
My guess is that he prefers that Ferguson fight more, but he prefers the potential Pauline payday more as well. Either way, it puts him in a stronger bargaining position.

I can't imagine a fight with Paulie would actually bring in that much money. He's not known like Floyd, he's far from undefeated and the mystique of how good Conor is in a boxing match is gone. Kind of pointless.

I can't imagine a fight with Paulie would actually bring in that much money. He's not known like Floyd, he's far from undefeated and the mystique of how good Conor is in a boxing match is gone. Kind of pointless.

Boxing fans wouldn't buy it. Maybe his legions of fans and a fraction of the casuals would though?

I told you Mf'ers... Paulie is the logical choice for his next fight. Possibly pick up a win, and jumpstart his prize fighting career in boxing.

Will prob be a bigger payday than diaz 3. And makes more sense than anyone else in boxing as there is a back story to promote.

If he should win, we could feed him to Canelo who would end his fight career in brutal fashion.

<seedat> .

If he should win, we could feed him to Canelo who would end his fight career in brutal fashion.
i hate the prick but even i don't think he's dumb enough to step in there with canelo.

alvarez fucking annihilates him.

Where did Conor confirm it?

Dana has turned into Conor's bitch. He said he's done with boxing after the Mayweather fight. That was the deal.

But now he's in a situation where he has to keep Conor in a good mood, in order to get a UFC fight out of him from time to time.

I thought Dana White is smarter than that though...keep in mind that Conor has competed in ZERO fights for the UFC this year.
Dana shouldn't even talk to Al Haymon before the contract for Ferguson-McGregor is signed.

If Dana was the business man he always pretends to be, he'd meet up with Conor and tell him "Either you fight exclusively for the UFC or we part ways right here and now".

Mcgregor mugging his fans off fighting a retired, shot, middle aged fighter about 3 weight ckasses smaller than him. Only a fckin fool with buy this fight

Oh please no. This bout will be like a computerised amateur fencing tournament. Battle of the powderpuff punchers.

Lol still can’t believe some thought he would be the hardest hitter Floyd has faced

I have never, ever heard of this paulie guy until conor trained for the mayweather circus.

Granted, im not a big boxing fan, but multiply me among thousands and theres your likely shitty ppv rate.

This is merely hot air.

Back