Paulie Malignaggi Conor McGregor is a clown and has no Bxxxs

He's a no balls-having punk who would wreck Paulie in MMA but true to Paulie's analysis, would fold in a boxing match. If Conor doesn't defend the belt in his next fight, he's a nutless punk for sure.

He's a no balls-having punk who would wreck Paulie in MMA but true to Paulie's analysis, would fold in a boxing match. If Conor doesn't defend the belt in his next fight, he's a nutless punk for sure.
1008-MWBZ-faq-q1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder how quick Conor would fold if he had his jaw broken and face smashed like Paulie did against Cotto when Cotto was the left hook terminator. Paulie broke his jaw pretty early, and stuck out the whole fight despite having no chance.

Paulie wants some Conor money but isn't worth the time and most people wouldn't tune in to see Conor box "some guy". Paulie isn't big money, and Conor would probably make more cash doing a kickboxing match with Bob Sapp. I don't blame Paulie for trying, but he has to have something to bring to the table to entice people to want to watch and his toddler-wah tone to his crying doesn't say "pay to watch me", it screams out "turn the channel so you don't have to hear me talk anymore".

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder how quick Conor would fold if he had his jaw broken and face smashed like Paulie did against Cotto when Cotto was the left hook terminator. Paulie broke his jaw pretty early, and stuck out the whole fight despite having no chance.
Pauli is ten times the man Conor is, no quit in that guy. Conor would have quit instantly.

Why is he talking like that? He changes the way he talks like every few other words, like when he says "box". WTF? I never heard paulie talk like that.

Surely The Trump Supporter can land a few punches vs Conor and make him jump out of the cage. Bring yoyr balls to mma, pussy

Why is he talking like that? He changes the way he talks like every few other words, like when he sa"box". WTF? I never heard paulie talk like that.

It's bizarre. He's talking with a fake accent, lol.

I wonder how quick Conor would fold if he had his jaw broken
lol
Canor folds as soon as he's not winning, completely independent from physical damage, let alone having his jaw broken.

hqdefault.jpg

So you give credit to Malignaggi for being defeated in a boxing match but not McGregor I assume?

If McGregor had his jaw broken against Mayweather and still lasted 10 rounds in his debut you would be saying how tough and ballsy he is huh?

Or would you be posting screenshots of his broken jaw and giggling about it like a little girl?

Back