Paulie Malignaggi Conor McGregor is a clown and has no Bxxxs

And his first boxing match wasn't with one of the p4p best ever boxers otherwise it would have started 0-1 you daft cunt.

qGhehOW.jpg

And his first boxing match wasn't with one of the p4p best ever boxers otherwise it would have started 0-1 you daft cunt.
you are right, thing is mcgregor's first fight would have ended 0-1 against any top 100 boxer

you are right, thing is mcgregor's first fight would have ended 0-1 against any top 100 boxer
I know he had only a punchers chance but top 100 is a big number maybe top 75?;) M8 I'm not fucking delusional I know McGregor isn't a boxer nor should he have won that spectacle vs Floyd,bottom line he should stay in the octagon.

I know he had only a punchers chance but top 100 is a big number maybe top 75?;) M8 I'm not fucking delusional I know McGregor isn't a boxer nor should he have won that spectacle vs Floyd,bottom line he should stay in the octagon.
Punchers chance?? Bwahahahahhaa. Paulie Featherfisted Malinaggi hits harder than conor

Punchers chance?? Bwahahahahhaa. Paulie Featherfisted Malinaggi hits harder than conor
He hits harder than McGregor so?And Buster Douglas knocked the snot out of Tyson when he had NO chance.See that's why it's called a punchers chance ya daft cunt.

He hits harder than McGregor so?And Buster Douglas knocked the snot out of Tyson when he had NO chance.See that's why it's called a punchers chance ya daft cunt.

mike threw 0 combos in the late rounds - he just wenn full mungo and thats (imo) one of the reasons why he lost. every1 has a chance, even if its a small chance
{<jordan}

Pauli is ten times the man Conor is, no quit in that guy. Conor would have quit instantly.

Exactly. Skills and sports aside, Paulie is just a much mentally and physically tougher dude than Conor is.

So you give credit to Malignaggi for being defeated in a boxing match but not McGregor I assume?

If McGregor had his jaw broken against Mayweather and still lasted 10 rounds in his debut you would be saying how tough and ballsy he is huh?

Or would you be posting screenshots of his broken jaw and giggling about it like a little girl?

Conor has a bully demeenor. You quickly see the change in his eyes once things don't go his way. Once things don't go his way the tough guy persona gets thrown out of the window. He is great giving, but not great taking. A guy like Floyd is great at both. Conor got rocked by Nate and panic wrestled. Did the same against Floyd. There's something called heart and mental strenght, and Conor isn't the best example of it.

Conor is a guy who prouds himself of fighting smaller and older dudes and even says that's the reason why he is going to win. How many times does Conor talk about his opponents size? He is always doing it. Bully mentality. Bullies are usually weak minded people.

Conor has a bully demeenor. You quickly see the change in his eyes once things don't go his way. Once things don't go his way the tough guy persona gets thrown out of the window. He is great giving, but not great taking. A guy like Floyd is great at both. Conor got rocked by Nate and panic wrestled. Did the same against Floyd. There's something called heart and mental strenght, and Conor isn't the best example of it.

Conor is a guy who prouds himself of fighting smaller and older dudes and even says that's the reason why he is going to win. How many times does Conor talk about his opponents size? He is always doing it. Bully mentality. Bullies are usually weak minded people.
Bullies need willing bully victims.

Talking about grown men being bullied is pathetic.

Talking about grown men who are in the UFC being bullied is even more pathetic than that.

Bullying? Seriously?

Fuck off.

It looks like that 30 seconds is the best Conor had.

Back