Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

So Van Heerden isn't a good boxer now because he lost to an amazing undefeated one? Conor haters are willing to deny reality just to hate...

He's an extremely high level professional boxer with over a decade of experience, and Conor handled his fucking ass before he ever began to seriously focus his training on boxing.
Van heerdan isnt special, his chin us. Stfu if you dont know boxing.

So Van Heerden isn't a good boxer now because he lost to an amazing undefeated one? Conor haters are willing to deny reality just to hate...

He's an extremely high level professional boxer with over a decade of experience, and Conor handled his fucking ass before he ever began to seriously focus his training on boxing.
The guy toyed with conor but got destroyed by spence. Conors mediocre.

Thankfully there's footage to prove otherwise and that Goat smoked him. 5 min clip compared to van H's 2 min clip

Theres 12 rounds, conor had his moments but just like against paulie the boxer taught conor lessons.

No they werent you just have that irish dick down your throat. They both shared edited film, and an unedited round was shown. The entire 12 rounds have not been released to the public and its because chris schooled him and if thats shown whos gonna shell out their 100 to see mayweather whoop him if a club boxer like chris van heerdan can beat him up?
The entire 12 rounds have been released to the public. Cute of you to treat your own ignorance as a fact about reality, though. "I can't see anything beyond the room I'm in so nothing beyond the room I'm in exists!!"

And Conor done whooped Chris.

Paulie said Amir Imam hit him the hardest in sparring of all the hundreds of guys he's sparred in his life including Conor. Imam is a 140lb'r lmfao Condom McGregor is good for MMA, in boxing a complete fool. If only the Irish made a deal to commit suicide if Conor loses, would free up some space in the world and rid us of some gingers.

The entire 12 rounds have been released to the public. Cute of you to treat your own ignorance as a fact about reality, though. "I can't see anything beyond the room I'm in so nothing beyond the room I'm in exists!!"

And Conor done whooped Chris.
All 12 rounds have not been released you fookin bum. Conor released an edited clip you dumb fuck. Chris released an edited clip and then an unedited clip but neither team has released all 12 rounds. You bitch post all 12 rounds or keep your dick sucking lips closed.

All 12 rounds have not been released you fookin bum. Conor released an edited clip you dumb fuck. Chris released an edited clip and then an unedited clip but neither team has released all 12 rounds. You bitch post all 12 rounds or keep your dick sucking lips closed.
Alas, your ignorance about reality does not change reality.

lmao, I know this may be a foreign concept to you, but not everybody has time to watch 2 hour useless videos based off fake speculation.
You dont have to you dumb fuck, a little patience goes a long way. Its within the first 12 minutes bitch. Use your brain and skim around the video... dumb fuck.

Back