Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

Paulies face + voice triggers the fuck out of me

A retired commentator kicked Conor's ass.

Magic Man!

Ive never been a fan. Hes a unique boxer, zero power and wins fights by pitter patter point fighting and elite cardio.

Hes basically like the Jon Fitch of boxing. Everyone was ready to forget about him until Mac came along

Paulies face + voice triggers the fuck out of me
tenor.gif

Lol me too

WHERE'S YOUR BALLS CONOR

WHERE'S YOUR BALLS

The guy is like a creepy x girlfriend.

Why is this guy still talking? What more can he say? One 5 minute interview would suffice "Oh I sparred with Conor and he's a liar" yawn... there's nothing else to say. Nowhere else to go with it. He must be talking about his star sign and favourite pets name by now.

I'd be losing my mind too,.He thought he was so close to a Red Panties night & must be broken that its clearly never going to happen, especially after Dana's selective video release made him look an absolute mug.

Paulie making sense is too much for Conor's groupies.

He's just fishing for a payday. He sees an opportunity to potentially get his best boxing payday coming out of retirement to face a non-boxer. Not a bad gig, right?

He probably thinks Conor is emotional enough to go for it and Dana/WME are financially desperate enough to sign off on it which are the two factors that have to be there for a Paulie/Conor boxing match to actually come to fruition because from a professional/business standpoint it makes absolutely zero sense what so ever.

Just do a mma fight vs Mcgregor make some good money

Why is this guy still talking? What more can he say? One 5 minute interview would suffice "Oh I sparred with Conor and he's a liar" yawn... there's nothing else to say. Nowhere else to go with it. He must be talking about his star sign and favourite pets name by now.

He's still in search of Conor's balls

Try harder ******

yPPZg7T.gif
30 minute sparring session summed up in 3 seconds?

Whether you like Conor or not you have to agree that there's a reason only short clips of Conor being successful was released.

Come to the UFC and get that ass beat Paulie..

Back