Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

The only way this fight interests me is if it was MMA.
Not even Conor could sell a boxing match with Pauli Malinaggi

I think people have the common sense to realize the whole video footage would be released unless it made Conor look bad.

He might’ve landed his own shots but he clearly got knocked around quite a bit by Conor. Look at his face. And he got knocked down.

He might’ve landed his own shots but he clearly got knocked around quite a bit by Conor. Look at his face. And he got knocked down.
I see a fat face that may have been dinged a few times. Conor would have released the full footage if he got the better of Paulie through out the whole session.

The Conor hate is insane on this forum. Holy fuck.

You could literally post a video of him beating the dog shit out of Paulie and the haters would still try and spin it.

I’m not a nuthugger by any means but fuck you kids are pathetic.

Someone want to go ahead and post cliffs or a transcript? I hate listening to this dude talk.

Lol hes gonna forever be remembered as conors punching bag.

Magic Man!

Ive never been a fan. Hes a unique boxer, zero power and wins fights by pitter patter point fighting and elite cardio.

Hes basically like the Jon Fitch of boxing. Everyone was ready to forget about him until Mac came along

He was really boring but he's actually a pretty good color man. His voice can get a little irritating though, lol

Paulie making sense is too much for Conor's groupies.

Exactly. Conor makes a completely pointless twitter post out of nowhere that gets Paulie bombarded by twitter tough guys telling him what a pussy he is and then call him a desperate attention whore and all this other bs when he responds, lol.

I never really cared for Paulie but who's really the one who can't let shit go a year later. The guy who made a twitter post bringing up ancient history like it was some milestone accomplishment or the one who responded to the unprovoked cyber attack by a swarm of nit wits?

Answer seems pretty obvious to me.

Exactly. Conor makes a completely pointless twitter post out of nowhere that gets Paulie bombarded by twitter tough guys telling him what a pussy he is and then call him a desperate attention whore and all this other bs when he responds, lol.

I never really cared for Paulie but who's really the one who can't let shit go a year later. The guy who made a twitter post bringing up ancient history like it was some milestone accomplishment or the one who responded to the unprovoked cyber attack by a swarm of nit wits?

Answer seems pretty obvious to me.
Lol Paulie mentions Conor every other day and in every interview he is in. He is pathetic.

Lol Paulie mentions Conor every other day and in every interview he is in. He is pathetic.

I don't pay attention to him unless I'm watching Boxing and don't watch interviews with him so I'll take you at your word for that.

All I know about this is Conor made a twitter post and Paulie understandably responded so it didn't seem very pathetic to me

Paulie deservers reslect for what he achieved in boxing considering he has 0 everything, he is just smart and doesn’t get tired. He almost beat broner too.

He is also very classy, you can never brag about taking his side piece.

Oh and all this smack crap. He’s just fishing for a Conor boxing match, that is all.

Can't agree more. That's why an entire sparring session was broken down into 2 less than five second clips of Conor doing extremely well. The fight would have sold even better if they had 12 rounds of Conor tooling a decent pro boxer in Paulie.

I'd be extremely surprised if we ever see the full video released.

Another question. Why is it Paulie saying release the whole video to get the full story if Conor just ramshackled him?

The same delusional Paulie who said it wasnt a real Knock down

<36>

Paulies face + voice triggers the fuck out of me

Lol me too

malignaggi965.jpg

just putting in work in hopes of a future grudge match

is normal

Magic Man!

Ive never been a fan. Hes a unique boxer, zero power and wins fights by pitter patter point fighting and elite cardio.

Hes basically like the Jon Fitch of boxing. Everyone was ready to forget about him until Mac came along
That's why you have to give him props in a way. No one would have cared about him less he made himself super annoying and punchable. He is like Colby crossed with Jersey Shore, and even admits he tried to make himself as punchable as humanly possible.

Back