Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

Paulie, when you're talking, at some point, the sentence has to come to an end...

Conor clearly pushes his head down causing him to lose balance and fall. Plus we've seen Conor box in 8oz gloves and by boxing standards he couldn't crack an egg. So to think that someone like Malignaggi, even if he is old, out-of-shape and retired, is going to be troubled by his feather fists is laughable. This isn't MMA.

I remember how butthurt sherdog got when Chris van Heerden said Conor doesn't punch hard after he exposed him for trying to pull a similar stunt with carefully cherry picked footage form their spar. Well he was obviously telling the truth.
He couldn’t hurt Floyd after he gassed so he must have no power at all.

I'm curious, was Paulie paid to spar Conor?

Or was it a Perry vs Till spa type of situation ?

Magic Man!

Ive never been a fan. Hes a unique boxer, zero power and wins fights by pitter patter point fighting and elite cardio.

Hes basically like the Jon Fitch of boxing. Everyone was ready to forget about him until Mac came along
Try harder ******

yPPZg7T.gif
Yup sparring sessions are ten seconds long. Dude chose literally the lightest hitting fighter in my memory as a sparring partner to brag on. You guys are so easily impressed.

He couldn’t hurt Floyd after he gassed so he must have no power at all.

He had no power from the outset. In the first few rounds where Floyd didn't bother throwing anything, he just casually walked forward in straight lines, not bothering to move his head, not even bothering to jab and effortlessly swatting Conor's best punches away like someone was gently tossing beach balls at him. He had zero respect for Conor's power from round one.

Conor may be a dangerous puncher in MMA but by boxing standards he is completely feather fisted. And this isn't because of the ring, the gloves, the stance, or any of that stuff, but because boxing is still many, many levels above MMA.

I can’t blame Sitch for trying to get a massive payday, but at a certain point it’s just kind of embarrassing.

Yup sparring sessions are ten seconds long. Dude chose literally the lightest hitting fighter in my memory as a sparring partner to brag on. You guys are so easily impressed.
God damn man.

What fuckin part of my post made it sound like that sparring session impressed me? You are so obsessive with your loath of Conor its pathetic

Conor fans used to be bad, the haters are a million times worse. Fuck

He had no power from the outset. In the first few rounds where Floyd didn't bother throwing anything, he just casually walked forward in straight lines, not bothering to move his head, not even bothering to jab and effortlessly swatting Conor's best punches away like someone was gently tossing beach balls at him. He had zero respect for Conor's power from round one.

Conor may be a dangerous puncher in MMA but by boxing standards he is completely feather fisted. And this isn't because of the ring, the gloves, the stance, or any of that stuff, but because boxing is still many, many levels above MMA.
That doesn’t make any sense. If the levels were so different every mid tier boxer would have the incentive to become an mma fighter where they obviously could easily become a world champ and make millions. Right??

And it’s simply absurd logic. He can knock out mma fighters but his punches can’t have any effect on boxers.

Didn’t Paul get the better of the sparring vs Conor?

And it’s simply absurd logic. He can knock out mma fighters but his punches can’t have any effect on boxers.

He can knock out MMA fighters because compared to boxers they generally have glass jaws, no defense and charge face first into punches. The natural selection process of boxing means that when it comes to things like punching power and punch resistance they are still light years ahead of MMA fighters.

By boxing standards Conor can't punch AT ALL and the evidence is there for us all to see with our own eyes in the Mayweather. If you think otherwise then you are as in denial as someone trying to argue that water isn't wet.

He can knock out MMA fighters because compared to boxers they generally have glass jaws, no defense and charge face first into punches. The natural selection process of boxing means that when it comes to things like punching power and punch resistance they are still light years ahead of MMA fighters.

By boxing standards Conor can't punch AT ALL and the evidence is there for us all to see with our own eyes in the Mayweather. If you think otherwise then you are as in denial as someone trying to argue that water isn't wet.
You’re insufferable. And wrong of course.

Well, I think it's a big deal, or will get Conor pissed, as he cheated on Dee. Not only did he cheat, but he knocked up some random thot and she posted evidence online and the kid even has McGregor's last name.

afs.jpg

7HsH2io.jpg

OiQF2Cg.jpg

9lubZVO.jpg

93nTezV.jpg

Eh. Setting aside for a minute that random texts are not proof (which do sound exactly like the behavior of a slightly deranged rich guy, mind) I don't think in the long run it would truly matter. Conor could be broke as a joke and he'd still have women all over him. The fact that he's a multimillionaire and currently one of the most famous athletes on the planet is a prize few women are going to give up. Was it de la Hoya that had photos in drag out there? He didn't get divorced over it either. I think there's either an implicit or explicit agreement with most super rich dudes and their wives/baby mommas that the man has all the leverage and if you want to continue living like royalty to accept it.

I mean there was that photo from ages ago of Conor carrying some broad around in a g string over his shoulder that I'm pretty sure wasn't Dee, she probably knows more of his dirt than we do.

Back