Paulie trashes McGregor again, explains why the uppercut didn't hurt Mayweather

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

The full video is worth watching, but here's Paulie's explanation on why Conor's uppercut failed to hurt Floyd. 100% right imo. McGregor doesn't sit down on his punches because he's afraid of the return fire.

McGregor just can't catch a break. <45><45><45><45>

fuck conor but this choch needs to stop hanging off conor's balls.

This greasy fat bitch is literally begging for some of McGregor's attention.

Trying to be relevant and trying to talk himself into a big $ fight.

Last edited:
I liked Paulie

Now I think he's a bit of a klingon

He's just trolling Connie and Dana. This shit will keep on going until they release the full sparring video. But they won't. Cause' Connie has no balls.

I can't stop laughing. Conor lives in Paulie's head

Every 2nd word Paulie says is Conor

Conor turned Paulie into an irl sherdork lmao

Why wont conor fight him in boxing? If he handled him so easily

Or.... whenever some low budget social media news team sees Paulie they immediately ask him about Conor, knowing he will talk.

Handle yours, you gotta have balls,...

hold your ground, when ya countrrrr punchn...

Sounds like the rapper who took Paulie's belt and lady.

Wow didn't know all of boxing fundamentals boil down to having balls. It takes balls to throw the jab....

Lmao all these triggered connie fanboys

The full video is worth watching, but here's Paulie's explanation on why Conor's uppercut failed to hurt Floyd. 100% right imo. McGregor doesn't sit down on his punches because he's afraid of the return fire.

Big words for a little bitch that got dropped despite 16oz gloves and headgear.

Paulie is right.

Conor is a disgrace, never seen a guy so afraid to face non-manlets....What happened to true warfare aka real fighting? last time I checked, you don't weigh-in, in a street fight.

kinda like gsp post serra.

Wow didn't know all of boxing fundamentals boil down to having balls. It takes balls to throw the jab....
funnily enough a lot of it does. you have to get in the line of fire if you want to throw a hard punch. the only punch you don't have to commit to is the jab.

Big words for a little bitch that got dropped despite 16oz gloves and headgear.

I fucked Dee and bitch is pregnant with my child too. True story bro, I'll show you a 2 second clip of Dee that makes it all true.

Back