Paulie trashes McGregor again, explains why the uppercut didn't hurt Mayweather

I fucked Dee and bitch is pregnant with my child too. True story bro, I'll show you a 2 second clip of Dee that makes it all true.
I fucked your moms, disrespectful bitch.
Also, we all clearly saw Pauline getting smacked flush with a left and knocked down shortly thereafter.
Stfu.

Also, we all clearly saw Pauline getting smacked flush with a left and knocked down shortly thereafter.
Stfu.
Shortly thereafter? The sparring footage was cut, moron.

The full video is worth watching, but here's Paulie's explanation on why Conor's uppercut failed to hurt Floyd. 100% right imo. McGregor doesn't sit down on his punches because he's afraid of the return fire.

McGregor just can't catch a break. <45><45><45><45>

mcgregor cant catch a break? you posted a video of palie malignaggi and said mcgregor cant catch a break? LOL

Paulie needs to quit being a bitch and fight Conor in a real fight, MM mutha fuckin A.

Stfu.

I saw my dick slide in flush into Dee too. True story bro.

This greasy fat bitch is literally begging for some of McGregor's attention.

Trying to be relevant and trying to talk himself into a big $ fight.

Sorta like what Conor did with Floyd

Paulie is right.

Conor is a disgrace, never seen a guy so afraid to face non-manlets....What happened to true warfare aka real fighting? last time I checked, you don't weigh-in, in a street fight.
You don't go to ridiculous levels to cut the weight to have such a huge advantage at.

But hey let's the fans cry about real fighting.

To be fair to Conor, if I got touched up by Nate Diaz, I’d be pensive too.

Sorta like what Conor did with Floyd
Yeah McGregor was totally washed up and irrelevant before the Mayweather fight.

Oh no wait.....no he wasn't.

So it's not 'sorta like' that at all.

Yeah McGregor was totally washed up and irrelevant before the Mayweather fight.

Oh no wait.....no he wasn't.

So it's not 'sorta like' that at all.

Haha. Salty

So you ignore the true part of what I said and just focus on the saltiness of it instead?

Are you so retarded that I have to explain myself? Man you're stupid

Are you so retarded that I have to explain myself? Man you're stupid
You mean your logic was so retarded that you can't explain it.

McGregor isn't a washed up has-been like Paulie, so your comparison was dumb.

Admit it and shut the fuck up.

You mean your logic was so retarded that you can't explain it.

McGregor isn't a washed up has-been like Paulie, so your comparison was dumb.

Admit it and shut the fuck up.

You never wrote washed up bro, you wrote begging for attention and trying to talk himself into a $ fight.
The fact Conor had a ppv press conference to say he wanted to fight floyd says he was begging for his attention and says he was trying to talk himself into a $ fight.

Now please go play in some traffic you absolute moron.

You never wrote washed up bro, you wrote begging for attention and trying to talk himself into a $ fight.
The fact Conor had a ppv press conference to say he wanted to fight floyd says he was begging for his attention and says he was trying to talk himself into a $ fight.

Now please go play in some traffic you absolute moron.

<DisgustingHHH>

YOUR abysmal Message/Like ratio is a sign of ME being a loser is it?

{<huh}

Yea I know. I come on Sherdog to get likes too.
The fact that this is what you have resorted to after our discussion shows how poor your argument was.
Here's a little zinger I'll leave you with 'you got shut down and embarrassed by a person with a poor like/post ratio, how bad does that make you look'

Back