Media Paulies obbession of Conor went to the next level...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

In before dipshits telling us how good Pauli was and why we shouldn’t be clowning him. I’m not a McGregor nuthugger by any stretch, but Pauli needs to get the fuck over this shit. He’s desperately trying to cash in and it’s fucking embarrassing.

No one gives a fuck about this fight.

Guys such a tool

CONOR DROPPED PAULA LOL

Don't talk about my side piece.

I feel bad for the guy. He is a famous professional boxer who was a champion and yet people treat him like some beta chump like its high school.

Dude timestamp that shit, ain't nobody got time for 12 minutes of Paulie.

Paulie is baiting him into a boxing match and then he'll knock him out for posting the cherrypicked vids Conor posted to make himself look better.

He'll get a red panty night and a KO

Last edited:
I bet Paulie buys Conor's fight shorts whenever they go to auction, and spends his days smelling them, and other things.....
tenor.gif

Kavanaugh said we're gonna see the fight on an upcoming Netflix doc. So shut the hell up, Paulie

Are these his normal mannerisms? He seems very wild-eyed and twitchy.

This looks like someone is interviewing Malignaggi asking him for his opinions and thoughts, does that really count as him making videos every other day? People keep interviewing Malignaggi to ask his opinion because they know how he feels and it will get them you tube views if morons like you see Mcgregor's name in the title. You Mcgregor fan boys are more obsessed with Paulie then he is with Mcgregor. Time to move on idiots.

It has reached psychotic levels months ago.

Conor doesnt own a piece of his brain. He consumed every bit of it.

He should have had his own camera crew in there like Van Heerden did. Conor tried to make a name off of him too, but Heerden had his own footage of what went down.

Conor don’t want dis work

Malignaggi2-2.jpg

Well, he's not wrong. His delivery is just unique to his subculture, so there's that.

Back