Media Paulies obbession of Conor went to the next level...

Gauranteed with a camp he knocks Conor out

Even Kavangh admitted he was beating Conor for a lot of the spar.

His saying like it is TRUTH no nonsense sugar coating style!

Conor should not have taken this fight he should have gone into the wind!

Khabib made the point don't talk or speak about things that you would not do in a private room, he saved it for the night.

Conor was like a rag doll his cheap Jedi mind tricks did not work on a experienced fighter FULL STOP!

Simple facts............... the rest is business circus shows as usual :rolleyes:

Pauli Malignaggi is a Pro Boxer.... http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/52984

World Titles

• IBF Junior Welterweight Title (2007-2008; 2 defenses)
  • WBA Welterweight Title (2012-2013; 1 defense)
Professional Record

You gota respect real hardwork and the sport he comes from.

In a pro fight with Conor at the right weight he would scrap Conor's current boxing skills!

Last edited:
Sherdog obsession with Conor IS on another level. All fanboys and haters are making this place worse than ever.

In before dipshits telling us how good Pauli was and why we shouldn’t be clowning him. I’m not a McGregor nuthugger by any stretch, but Pauli needs to get the fuck over this shit. He’s desperately trying to cash in and it’s fucking embarrassing.
paulie was always a bum

"Leaving with his belt and his girl"
giphy.gif

Sounds like a typical shedogger being triggered by Conor.

I am not a Conor fan, throughly enjoyed the Eagle mauling him, and guilty as charged....looking for people who posted, "mark my words, Conor ko's khabib in 1st".....to see how they feel now

.. but I saw some of Paulie's videos and holy shit lol... someone has an axe to grind. Dude must get so amped every time he hears a word starting with a "co" or "mc"... lmao, damn Paulie why are you so infatuated with connie's balls or lack thereof.

Those videos really got to him, huh....lol

I feel bad for the guy. He is a famous professional boxer who was a champion and yet people treat him like some beta chump like its high school.
Act like it’s high school and get treated like it’s high school.

Starts at 4:11, my fav Paulie moment. I don't know how to time stamp

"Don't brag about taking my side piece"

You have to be a braindead zombie to not understand why Paulie dislikes McGregor. They released snippets of 12 rounds of sparring after flying him out to spar McGregor on two separate occasions. That's a grotesque breach of trust. Paulie's only response for the longest time was to ask that they release the full footage.

Kavanaugh vindicated Paulie on Rogan's podcast. He admitted that an out of shape, retired Paulie gave McGregor all he could handle and equivocated on who actually won. Paulie knows what he's talking about.

His saying like it is TRUTH no nonsense sugar coating style!

Conor should not have taken this fight he should have gone into the wind!

Khabib made the point don't talk or speak about things that you would not do in a private room, he saved it for the night.

Conor was like a rag doll his cheap Jedi mind tricks did not work on a experienced fighter FULL STOP!

Simple facts............... the rest is business circus shows as usual :rolleyes:

Pauli Malignaggi is a Pro Boxer.... http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/52984

You gota respect real hardwork and the sport he comes from.

In a pro fight with Conor at the right weight he would scrap Conor's current boxing skills!

Paulie you can’t even type without sounding CTE and jilted

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

1) Did he have to get interviewed while eating? Talking with your mouth full is a pet peeve, but doing it on camera is just beyond me.
2) He’s so shifty-eyed and twitchy, maybe his sandwich/wrap is laced with something?
3) His eyebrows looked freshly plucked.

Would be funny if Paulie got into shape and knocks him out in the first round if ever they fight.
And Paulie isn't known for his power.

As if im going to watch a 13 minute video of this guy talking with his mouth full like an asshole.

You have to be a braindead zombie to not understand why Paulie dislikes McGregor. They released snippets of 12 rounds of sparring after flying him out to spar McGregor on two separate occasions. That's a grotesque breach of trust. Paulie's only response for the longest time was to ask that they release the full footage.

Kavanaugh vindicated Paulie on Rogan's podcast. He admitted that an out of shape, retired Paulie gave McGregor all he could handle and equivocated on who actually won. Paulie knows what he's talking about.

Paulie signed a non disclosure contract to enter the training camp with Conor vs Floyd then Paulie spoke out of the contract then it started check the Youtubes. Regardless TRUTH Conor can't BOX its a different sport, point proven end of drama.

Its Conors fault for allowing non essential personnel into the camp it was a marketing setup to promote the circus.

It was not to elevate the sport or honor it but rip $$$MILLIONS$$$ thats the twisted truth............ the biz, nothing new corruption everywhere!

You still cant tarnish Paulies records as they speak for themselves........... moral values - ethics do matter even if some don't!

Sad days we live in!

We are talking about how some people chose to make a living here but anyway right who cares yeah, pfft!

Gosh it reminds me of.................

In before dipshits telling us how good Pauli was and why we shouldn’t be clowning him. I’m not a McGregor nuthugger by any stretch, but Pauli needs to get the fuck over this shit. He’s desperately trying to cash in and it’s fucking embarrassing.
I dunno man. I’d say we may all be on the same side for once.

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

Ughhh I'm 1:40 in and nothing yet. TS wasting my time

Paulie is right.

Only a pussy will say "it was only business" to stop a brutal beating.

Back