Media Paulies obbession of Conor went to the next level...

Every single thing he said is true, wtf are you on TS? Conor went out like a little bitch after all that talk and it was plain to see. He also didn’t look at Khabib when he got spit on, everything was right on the money.

Paulie is right.

Only a pussy will say "it was only business" to stop a brutal beating.

Only Conor won that round, so this theory that he was pussing out doesn't make sense. Also, Paulie cannot shut up about Conor still. I think Conor is so deep in this guy's head that Conor would beat him in a real fight. They should set up a modified rules match.

The funniest thing about all of Paulie's rants is how they're all completely ignored by Conor lol. He's trying so hard to get his father's attention so he can try and bait him into a boxing match and make a huge payday, but it just isn't working. Conor's got bigger fish to fry than this sad, desperate bum.

Conor is in Paulie's head.

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

I use to respect Paulie, especially use to like his analysis but he seems to have totally lost it. It’s like ramblings of a mad man. And people know one question on McGregor will lead to an epic rant so they keep asking him and turn the camera on.

It's just too mean spirited. There's not much to argue, but I don't like where he's coming from. Life is too short to be that petty and dark.

Paulie is one ugly, ugly dude (no homo). And besides that, he sounds like a retard, poor guy...

LoL

1Ru13ay.gif

tenor.gif

THE TRUTH they try to hide it, the try to cover it, they try to obscure it............ but its still the TRUTH!

Well done Paulie speak your mind your record is solid not tarnished neither manufactured!

I feel bad for the guy. He is a famous professional boxer who was a champion and yet people treat him like some beta chump like its high school.
He acts like a pussy and looks like a :eek::eek::eek: with those plucked eyebrows, those earrings and that oily skin/hair. If he wants to be respected he should act and look the part. It seems he doesn't care, tho.

I think this all comes down to paulie being set up. Believe what you want. But if that training situation went down the way paulie said it did, they did him dirty. Brought him in as a sparring partner. Really, they pulled him off the plane right after it touched down and brought him to a gym for a 12 round fight. Of which, they grabbed a couple clips that make Conor look good and omitted the rest. McG fans will say get over it but some of these guys are who they are because they dont get over it. They have pride and respect. Conor has not shown respect at times, as a result, hes made a few enemies. It sounds like he and his team really disrespected paulie. But hey, they were attempting to try and disrespect the entire sport of boxing by making all those guarantees about beating Floyd so it's no surprise.

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

Paulie is literally a male bunny boiler. Obsessive about Conor

I don’t like Pauli but he was 100% right. Conor is a quitter and you can’t coach that out of someone. He was also spot on about the fight, I’ve never seen a fighter try to get their opponent to ease up on them during the fight....total bitch move.

Paulie is a phenomenal hype man, and the only one that can keep up with Conor verbally. It would be a testament to their hype skills if you could take a guy 2-3 in his last 5 contests and sell a million PPV's against a retired, pillow fisted and 4-4 boxer in his past 8. And we can all say we wouldn't care, but the press conferences would truly be next level.

Back