Media Paulies obbession of Conor went to the next level...

I don’t like Pauli but he was 100% right. Conor is a quitter and you can’t coach that out of someone. He was also spot on about the fight, I’ve never seen a fighter try to get their opponent to ease up on them during the fight....total bitch move.

isn't it a smart tactical move if it worked? lull your opponent into a false sense of security?

Paulie is baiting him into a boxing match and then he'll knock him out for posting the cherrypicked vids Conor posted to make himself look better.

He'll get a red panty night and a KO

No chance Paulie can take that left hand.

Nobody can take that left hand. They all break sooner or later.

Gauranteed with a camp he knocks Conor out

Even Kavangh admitted he was beating Conor for a lot of the spar.
Really where did he say he was beating conor for a lot of the spar. I can't find it anywhere. Why lie now days when we can just Google your bs

connor vs pauli or Aldo are the 2 fights that i want to se the most with connor ...... aldo to see if the first fight was a fluke and aldo deserved the rematch . And Pauli because the buildup and trash talk would be another lvl

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Today in the interview below, he went OFF worse than ever before!

Lol at the mafia wife who walks past just before the 11 min mark lol

I like incredulous Paulie he’s funny And I feel he’s on a one man mission to expose the truth about Conor lol

It's pretty obvious the dude has brain damage. They need to stop exploiting his handicap by interviewing him.

He has been making videos of him every other day about the same old rant and so, I decided to not post it since I already did one a week or so but this one takes a new turn. In this one he is going crazy as if there is a violent crime taking place.

Usually his rants are "this guy has no balls" but this rant is borderline psychotic. I say this because peoples rage in regards to drama fizzle out.

Must be another disgruntled Mcregor fan.

This video was Hilarious.
Malinaggis delivery is just great

He was asked to comment on Mcregor fight so he did. He had beef wirh Mcregor so now he is putting the boot in. Fair enough. I dont think he is trying to bait Mcregor, he made enough money already in boxing. He is just revelling in Mcregors total worldwide humiliation.

Highlights of this vid:

"You pussy, you total pussy. Dont try to make a contract in the middle of the fight" (verdict still out on 'just business' or 'only kisses').

"He got spat on like a bitch and he took it like a bitch" ( does mcreg impression)

"Dillon Danis was the only one fighting from his whole team"

"The Irish are fighting people, how can they be proud of such a bitch?"

"Have you ever seen or heard of a guy begging for mercy and apologising to his opponent ever in any combat sport? He surpassed himself as more of pussy then even I thought. I dont like the guy, even I cringed for him when I heard that".

Intentionally and unintentionaly hilarious.

For those who need an explanation, Mcregor and Malinaggi will never fight. These videos are the fight instead, and Malinaggi is verbally burying him.

I'm not surprised, this guy is close to being broke and living in a 2 bedroom apartment.

His net worth is less than $ 5 milly and that's being extremely generous

Conor net worth over $150 milly

Before conor mcgregor, paulie had an obsession hating on manny pacquiao calling him a ped head dude is strange, its embarrassing really what type of male hates guys so hard like this and obsess over them. Weird thing is he never met pacquiao before but for a good seven or eight years he was bashing him fixated, freddie roach even offered paulie to spar manny then paulie stopped coming to wild card and never returned lol all talk, now he has turned his attention to conor.

Just hyping up a potential fight between them. Anyone else think it would do close to a million buys if it ever happened? Look at how much KSI/Paul sold.

well I will be honest I thought that Paulie is a chick, that's why clicked on that thread...

Yo paulie got them crazy eyes when talking about conor

6lfbt3s.jpg

isn't it a smart tactical move if it worked? lull your opponent into a false sense of security?

So do you think that’s what Conor was trying to do? I don’t think so at all....I think he was folding as he realized how much trouble he was in.

He's not "making videos"

He's being interviewed and answering questions.

he's extra salty right now cause SBG are releasing a mini documentary about his spar fight with conor, including showing the entire fight. obviously conor schools him or they wouldn't release it so pauli is sweating bullets.

In before dipshits telling us how good Pauli was and why we shouldn’t be clowning him. I’m not a McGregor nuthugger by any stretch, but Pauli needs to get the fuck over this shit. He’s desperately trying to cash in and it’s fucking embarrassing.
I agree. Dude is acting like a deranged ex at this point.

Back