Paulies way of handling cheating:

I don't know what Canelo is. He got tested for a banned substance but one with a history. Do your homework.
Which appears as though he should be cleared off after his hair sample has come back negative for clenbuterol.

This is from Victor Conte:

Victor Conte@VictorConte

As K-9 Kim once said, "If you want to be fair, you've got to test the hair."

Canelo testing negative 4 clenbuterol in hair is very important. Seems WADA will soon establish an allowable limit for trace amounts of clenbuterol in urine & hair. No doubt. Canelo having no clenbuterol detected in a hair sample should mitigate his consequences. Game changer.

Hair is a scientifically valid sample type 4 clenbuterol testing in the Canelo case. Yes there are variations w/ hair color. However they measure at picogram concentrations. A picogram is equal to one trillionth of a gram. This is ultra trace analysis by a WADA accredited lab.

The hair test results for clenbuterol in the Canelo case are MORE revealing than the urine results in regards 2 possible intent to cheat. Hair results represent a longer period of time than urine results. If they had found more than 20 pg/mg of clenbuterol in his hair. BINGO!

Today is a historic day in boxing. According to Golden Boy, Canelo will finally pay for random testing by VADA & even says he wants a lie detector test, which are not always reliable, but could further support his defense. The anti-doping movement in boxing made progress today.

Which appears as though he should be cleared off after his hair sample has come back negative for clenbuterol.

This is from Victor Conte:

Victor Conte@VictorConte

As K-9 Kim once said, "If you want to be fair, you've got to test the hair."

Canelo testing negative 4 clenbuterol in hair is very important. Seems WADA will soon establish an allowable limit for trace amounts of clenbuterol in urine & hair. No doubt. Canelo having no clenbuterol detected in a hair sample should mitigate his consequences. Game changer.

Hair is a scientifically valid sample type 4 clenbuterol testing in the Canelo case. Yes there are variations w/ hair color. However they measure at picogram concentrations. A picogram is equal to one trillionth of a gram. This is ultra trace analysis by a WADA accredited lab.

The hair test results for clenbuterol in the Canelo case are MORE revealing than the urine results in regards 2 possible intent to cheat. Hair results represent a longer period of time than urine results. If they had found more than 20 pg/mg of clenbuterol in his hair. BINGO!

Today is a historic day in boxing. According to Golden Boy, Canelo will finally pay for random testing by VADA & even says he wants a lie detector test, which are not always reliable, but could further support his defense. The anti-doping movement in boxing made progress today.
Canelo didn't take a "hair test" so far as I know.
For the 100th time- I know what clenbuterol is. I'm also aware of its history in sports and the inconsistency in how its been handled.
As for how it got in Canelo's system, I don't know and neither do you or Victor Conte.

Friend or not facts are facts.
Right, and there are none on the Canelo case other than the test itself. You're creating a a storyline based on what you want to believe.

Back