Paulo Costa at college parties Lol

GrapeJuiceMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So Paulo replied and liked to my Instagram comments haha. So I told him if he ever comes or fights in Boston I'd take him to some big wild college banger parties.

Fuckin Imagine?! Paulo Costa chilllin at college parties. College sloots. Dude lol

This is definitely threadworthy. Thanks for sharing.

So Paulo likes chilling with 19/20 year old girls looking to party and fuck. Who would have guessed?

Because once you hit 21 forget the college party scene. It's about bars and clubs.

Oh look it's another cuck thread

yutRrqm.jpg

So Paulo likes chilling with 19/20 year old girls looking to party and fuck. Who would have guessed?

Because once you hit 21 forget the college party scene. It's about bars and clubs.

College parties are way more fun. Plus the girls there are more DTF

TS sounds like a power bottom looking to get Costa drunk at one of his "banger parties".

So Paulo replied and liked to my Instagram comments haha. So I told him if he ever comes or fights in Boston I'd take him to some big wild college banger parties.

Fuckin Imagine?! Paulo Costa chilllin at college parties. College sloots. Dude lol

You're clearly not at one of Boston's finer institutions of higher learning...Suffolk or Bunker Hill CC, I'm guessing?

You're clearly not at one of Boston's finer institutions of higher learning...Suffolk or Bunker Hill CC, I'm guessing?

I dont even go to college I just go to the parties at mission hill and where ever else

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back