Paulo Costa will be MW Champion in 2019

his chin finna get cracked soon.

Way too slow and hittable and his feet wobbled against Uriah Hall.

I wonder how angry it makes USADA that these 2 guys are just parading around like they're clean.

I will be stunned if Romero doesn't absolutely starch him. Too much too soon for Costa. Should have given him somebody like Branch or Brunson instead.

The kid was leaving his chin wide open against hall. You do that against Romero he'll put you to sleep faster than anyone at MW.

I predict Romero stays in guard for the entire 1st round like he's done his last couple fights then comes out flying in round 2 and KO's him with a straight right.

Still shocked that USADA hasn't got him YET.

What the hell kind of Masking Agent is he using?

AND WHERE CAN BROCK GET SOME OF IT? <CanYouSeeMeNow>

Probably the same masking agent as the guy he's fighting next. Him and Yoel are on them designer no-trace steroids.

He maybe gets a Romero whose age has caught up with him but I'd be astounded if a 1 dimensional hittable brawler beats Bobby.

Probably the same masking agent as the guy he's fighting next. Him and Yoel are on them designer no-trace steroids.

Brock really needs to get in contact with either man's "dealer" 'cause whomever he got HIS shit from, obviously was giving him low-quality shit.

What sort of assbackwards logic you are using?

That Roidero is an old washed up roid abuser who's body is ready to go and will fold under the pressure of Costa.

Whereas Bobby Knuckles is a young, fresh, clean cut beast that will whoop Costa back to braaaaziwwwww

Last edited:
The bodyshots against Hall were terrifying! Wonder if they work vs Romero who is made out of steel.

<{Joewithit}>

Costa is number one bullshit. The entire bar laughed at his stupid body. He not good guy like colby is

Only one man stands in his way..

NVLIOM6WB6ZKQQA72UEB3ABZMU.jpg

Romero is too short to hit Paulo with a flying knee in the face. Costa is not going to be feinting or ducking for takedowns the way Weidman did vs Yoel.

Gay Jesus believes he can fly, and so should you. Height is not a problem.

Back