Paulo Costa will be MW Champion in 2019

That Roidero is an old washed up rod abuser who's body is ready to do and will fold under the pressure of Costa.

Whereas Bobby Knuckles is a young, fresh, clean cut beast that will whoop Costa back to braaaaziwwwww
So you're just some salty Weidman fan, figures. Calling Yoel a roidero but not Paulo Costa who has obvious roid shoulders and biceps for a babyfaced brazillian, disgustingly hypocritical. Yoel already whooped Whittaker and your eyes must be really far up your anus to have missed it.

So you're just some salty Weidman fan, figures. Calling Yoel a roidero but not Paulo Costa who has obvious roid shoulders and biceps for a babyfaced brazillian, disgustingly hypocritical. Yoel already whooped Whittaker and your eyes must be really far up your anus to have missed it.

Not really a fan of Weidman. He's alright. No feelings either way. You understand how feminine it is to assume someone's a fanboy of someone such as you are, right?

When did I say Costa is clean? He's likely roided to the gills like Roidero too. So what? More reason for Costa to smash his old body to pieces.

And last I checked Bobby Knucks took Roidero's ass to school twice.

Not really a fan of Weidman. He's alright. No feelings either way. You understand how feminine it is to assume someone's a fanboy of someone such as you are, right?

When did I say Costa is clean? He's likely roided to the gills like Roidero too. So what? More reason for Costa to smash his old body to pieces.

And last I checked Bobby Knucks took Roidero's ass to school twice.
Got his ass up and face down for Yoel more than once

Wasn't Yoel supposed to move up to 205?

Hes the 2018 trt pride vitor belphort fans have ben waiting for.
Guys gonna make mw good again.

Costa is #1 bullshit. The whole bar laughed at his stupid body

This is like maybe the 4th guy compared to Vitor.

There was Thiago Tavares and Cezar Mutante.

Romero will be a good test. If he gets pst Romero the dudes legit for sure

I'm wondering how his wrestling and grappling is. Yoel is going to be a tough test.

Back