Paulo Costa would fight Israel Adesanya "if the people want this fight, let’s make this fight"

Walking steroid vs incoherent social media attention seeker....

Who to root against?
Youre an idiot. Hasnt been busted under USADA. Hilarious how all the out of shape dweebs here have no knowledge of what the human body is capable of naturally.

Anyone in relatively good shape is on steriods according to obese sherdoggers.

Makes me laugh.

Im a huge Costa fan but I may be in the minority when I say Israel may be a bad matchup for him. His reach and jab could cause issues for Costa. Anyway, they may arguably be the two biggest prospects and I don't think the UFC wants to blow its was early scheduling a fight b/w the two. Costa vs Weidman is actually a great fight, and in terms of Israel, I think a fight with David Branch would be appropriate.

Im a huge Costa fan but I may be in the minority when I say Israel may be a bad matchup for him. His reach and jab could cause issues for Costa. Anyway, they may arguably be the two biggest prospects and I don't think the UFC wants to blow its was early scheduling a fight b/w the two. Costa vs Weidman is actually a great fight, and in terms of Israel, I think a fight with David Branch would be appropriate.
I agree with your assessment. Hall was tagging up Costa bad with his jab, and he's not particularly good with that. A more technical striker uses lateral movement and angles, and beats up Costa, imo.

Hall has a jab and spinning shit, nothi.g else. If you think his stand up is on the same level as Adesanyas you make Stevie Wonders vision look good.
I'm talking about power, sure he's not K1 technical (whatever that's worth these days), but if he hits you with one of his "spinning shit" you're going night-night.

Awesome fight but UFC shouldn't destroy two potentials like that. They shoudl fight some older guys. I think these two might just end up being top 5 for quite some time.

Finally some fresh blood to the terrible MW divison.

I remember the good old days of sherdog where you’d get double yellows for steroid accusations where there was absolutely no proof or history of being caught.

He’s been tested by USADA probably more times than any other fighter this year, likely due to his physique. If USADA says he’s good that’s good enough for me

Youre an idiot. Hasnt been busted under USADA. Hilarious how all the out of shape dweebs here have no knowledge of what the human body is capable of naturally.

Makes me laugh.

Yeah, how dares this out of shape , obese dweeb top 10 MW Derek Brunson accuse Costa in using steroids? What does he know?
He should be bannedfrom sherdog, too.

As for @13 others - your passionate description of obesity makes it quite clear that you're projecting.
Have you tried starting working out?

Makes me laugh.

Don't pretend you know anything

Yeah, how dares this out of shape , obese dweeb top 10 MW Derek Brunson accuse Costa in using steroids? What does he know?

As for @13 others - your passionate description of obesity makes it quite clear that you're projecting.
My blood pressure is too high to workout and I got bad knees.

By the way, Brunson was scared of that fight and would rather accuse someone of steriods to give himself an out not to fight. Ducking 101

My blood pressure is too high to workout and I got bad knees.

By the way, Brunson was scared of that fight and would rather accuse someone of steriods to give himself an out not to fight. Ducking 101

Ah, so you're one of the brainless fighter bashers that claim that top fighters are "scared" and are "ducking".
Anything that comes out of your mouth is irrelevant from now on

Ah, so you're one of the brainless fighter bashers that claim that top fighters are "scared" and are "ducking".
Anything that comes out of your mouth is irrelevant from now on
Youre quite emotional man. I see you've realized how silly you sounded and now youre on the defense. Youre transparent as a window my friend. I dont talk with casuals anyways. Goodbye

Israel stated when he was in Joe Rogan's podcast that UFC doesn't want them to fight each other yet.
I get this. But wouldn't mind the fight, though. Costa vs. Weidman and Adesanya vs. Brunson or Branch would be nice.

Youre quite emotional man. I see you've realized how silly you sounded and now youre on the defense. Youre transparent as a window my friend. I dont talk with casuals anyways. Goodbye

Emotional? Maybe. In fact I'm quite sad that fighter bashers like you exist. You are cancer to MMA and definitely aren't worthy to call MMA fans.

im liking his willingness to fight anybody but i'd rather see the Weidman fight

Oh yeah, Brunson is an expert on the subject I bet. The guy has gynocomastia after all. How can a fighter in such good shape as that guy still have bitch tits?

Adesanya needs more experience before fighting someone like Costa. 3 more fights and then I could see his name being tossed in the hat.

This is the fight to make. What's the alternative?
Costa vs. Weidman
Israel vs. Jacare

Potentially have two undefeated phenoms lose and the same old faces melting around in the title picture. Hate that type of matchmaking. Have the two unbeaten monsters go toe to toe, winner gets a title shot.

Jacare is fighting David Branch which leads to the Weidman/Costa fight looking like the next bout

Oh yeah, Brunson is an expert on the subject I bet. The guy has gynocomastia after all. How can a fighter in such good shape as that guy still have bitch tits?
I think you're mistaking Brunson with Corey Anderson,Brunson does not have Gyno

Back