Paulo Costa would fight Israel Adesanya "if the people want this fight, let’s make this fight"

So Costa gets a shot having beaten the flabby corpse of Hendricks and the 43-41 Uriah Hall, but Adesanya shutting down Tavares win streak and coming from kickboxing with a ridiculous record is beneath him?
I rather these 2 not get knocked off just yet.

But yea this sorta seems like the fight to make.

Isreal vs Costa for a fight with maybe Weidman?.

But Weidman willing to fight or is he going to sit on the sideline thinking he deserves a title shot being 1-2 since he lost it.

The Chris is undoutedly going to get savagely beaten down from the rankings.

These young studs coming up are gonna make himthink about retiring.

Do we really need the merry-go-round at the top of the division to continue? I’d rather these two didn’t fight each other and instead they get matched up with those guys.

If Darren Till is a LHW that cuts to WW then Costa is a HW that cuts to MW.

Oh yeah, Brunson is an expert on the subject I bet. The guy has gynocomastia after all. How can a fighter in such good shape as that guy still have bitch tits?

I remember the good old days of sherdog where you’d get double yellows for steroid accusations where there was absolutely no proof or history of being caught.

Now aren't you a little pathetic hypocrite, sunshine?

Please no, UFC should build both of this fighters.

I see championship material in both of them.

dont understand why people even support adresanya. he is a real douche bag. Cunt thinks he is above everyone and has like a superior complex. He is way too sensitive lmao like a petulant little child. Recently he has tried to get with luis j gomez's partner and has been hitting on her on instagram like a desperate twat. luis j gomez is bisping's prodcast partner. He actually even complained about it on air.

Somebody please get the number of this guy's Roid dealer and give it to Brock so he won't get Popped.

I rather these 2 not get knocked off just yet.

But yea this sorta seems like the fight to make.

Isreal vs Costa for a fight with maybe Weidman?.

But Weidman willing to fight or is he going to sit on the sideline thinking he deserves a title shot being 1-2 since he lost it.

Weidman vs Costa
Israel vs Usman

Back