Paulo "the natural" Costa said he wants to be as dominant as Anderson Silva at MW

People like you always shitting on Andy is the reason why I do the same to your boy GSP.

Im a huge Andy fan but anyone who gets caught cheating brings it on themselves.

This guy is literally TRT-Jesus, fkn confirmed goat and it's not even close.
wlcjSD9.png
This is gold. Warrior Jesus.

I know they overturned it, but they allowed him to fight in the first place, that's what I meant. Even Stevie Wonder was aware that Lesnar was full of roids and usada still let him fight, so it´s pretty clear usada is corrupt.
ac5370_5b8d1478055f4b708c0a721443655c11~mv2.webp
that's ridiculous.

USADA is testing all the fighers. They just proved they can´t be trusted.
why can't they be trusted? everyone was aware of the exemption and he was strictly tested once he was back in the testing pool.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. I’m happy to let Anderson’s latest drug test fiasco slide if he’s willing to fight Costa.

What are you seeing here? USADA caught Brock post-fight. You're acting like this is somehow unprecedented for a roider to be caught after being allowed to fight. Anderson was caught after he fought Diaz. Jones was caught after he fought DC. That's not corruption, it's just bad timing (unless you're saying USADA is corrupt in favor of Anderson).

I'm not sure how conspiracy theories that USADA Is corrupt and has some kind of anti-brazilian agenda are more credible than just accepting that Anderson used PEDs.
USADA was not in effect for the Silva/Diaz fight, it was a random test by the commission.

I'm so glad he does steroids. He's my hero.

At least he doesn't need to poke eyes and do come and try to break knee caps in order to win. Borrachinha is the man!

He still has a lot of wholes in his game and it's not 50% the striker Anderson was.

I don't see him coming close to AS in terms of achievements.

Watch Hall catch him with something nasty and KO him. Hall has a tendency to catch guys he should lose to with something crazy.

There's nothing natural about him tbh, more like supplemental than natural.

This guy is literally TRT-Jesus, fkn confirmed goat and it's not even close.
wlcjSD9.png
Jesus got tired of suffering for our sons. Now he makes other people suffer. In a cage. For money.

Back