Pauly Shore talks about the decline of his movie career

Everyone gets old. Not everyone allows their bodyfat to triple as they do so.

Frankly, you're sounding like a guy who's gotten older and didn't give enough of a fuck to keep exercising and eating reasonably and now you're making excuses.

Celebrities are a group that is nipped, tucked, hormoned, steroided, drugged, botoxed, tanned, hair plugged, teath whitened, de-wrinklec, implanted, teeth bleached, and liposuctioned. He is just a normal joe with normal joe genetics. Of course, he is going to look older than most celebritie 30 years later.

Celebrities are a group that is nipped, tucked, hormoned, steroided, drugged, botoxed, tanned, hair plugged, teath whitened, de-wrinklec, implanted, teeth bleached, and liposuctioned. He is just a normal joe with normal joe genetics. Of course, he is going to look older than most celebritie 30 years later.

He's 5'7" and looked to me like he was over 200 lbs in that video and it obviously wasn't muscle.

Just through normal means like exercising a few times a week, eating reasonably, and not consuming a shitload of drugs and alcohol he could stay in reasonable shape, even for a man who just hit 50 years old.

I'm not saying he has to look like he's 25. I'm saying he could look like guys do when they're 50 years old and fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pauly Shore looks like a burnt out, live-action Luigi from Mario Bros now

Pauly Shore looks like a burnt out, live-action Luigi from Mario Bros now

luigi.gif

Pauly trying to educate Millenials and telling parents to tell their kids who he is.

oh pauly....
post-90s-millenials don't even know or watch seinfeld, and they're not gonna give a shit about old movies. maybe in 30-50 years people will comb through all those 80s, 90s movies and enjoy it, but trying to get people to get into it isn't gonna work.

unless he gets the fuck off the internet, gets a better agent and starts physically putting himself out there.

he should be at every comic-con and on local news

In the army now is the only Paulie shore movie I've seen. I never really understood his appeal. There is a guy at my job who reminds of Paulie shore

He doesn't really look fine, he looks weathered and beat up even with makeup on. "Fine" for a person working at a refinery or mopping the floors at an old theater.

Even though some of his features were large-ish (chin, nose) , his previous moviestar looks relied overall on a smooth babyish face and his new face had injuries methlike atrophy to it instead of healthy ruggedness, changing the vibe completely. This was catalyzed by his sudden detour of getting punched in the face

Most, if not all his fights were fixed. It's plastic surgery and drugs

If it's anything other than he was a no talent one joke wonder I don't buy it.

It's like literally listening to a depressed old fad, reminisce about the good old days.

It's what I imagine Roller Blades, or Pogs would sound like if they could talk.

lmao

That dudes gimmick was on borrowed time from the start. Lol @ 'decline'

lmao

That dudes gimmick was on borrowed time from the start. Lol @ 'decline'

That's not really fair. The guy was legitimately a huge star. The decline was fast and harsh, but he was on top of the world for a time. You can't take that away from him. It's not like he was some mildly popular flash in the pan for six months. For a time, he was everywhere.

It must be jarring to be that guy though. Especially if you're old enough to really appreciate it when it happens, and take full advantage of all the benefits. One minute you're the shit, and the next you're a complete fucking joke. That's gotta fuck you up a bit.

It's like literally listening to a depressed old fad, reminisce about the good old days.

It's what I imagine Roller Blades, or Pogs would sound like if they could talk.

Contender for post of 2018, so far! Brilliant!

Back