Payday 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 460645
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 460645

Anyone on Sherdog play Payday: The Heist or Payday 2? It's an incredibly fun FPS where you and 3 other players cooperatively do different bank robberies and heists.

[YT]Gb-_DKC6wc4[/YT]

Bump.

Anyone still playing or any new players out there?

Yep, III-83 at the moment. Awesome game that's always getting quality DLC. The crazy thing is that everyone doesn't even need the DLC, just the guy taking the heist. Anyone else who joins gets the mission for the run. Makes it easy for groups of friends to do everything without having to buy everything.

Yep, III-83 at the moment. Awesome game that's always getting quality DLC. The crazy thing is that everyone doesn't even need the DLC, just the guy taking the heist. Anyone else who joins gets the mission for the run. Makes it easy for groups of friends to do everything without having to buy everything.

Awesome! I've been playing since September so I'm a V-100 but I'm hoping the next update will be for more Infamy levels. I miss gaining experience from heists haha.

Is there a single-player mode and, if so, how is it?

You can play in a solo lobby or even play offline by yourself but there isn't really a campaign or story mode. You have different heists that you may choose to complete and as you gain money you are able to purchase more equipment, customize masks, weapons, and your skill tree. Has a lot of replayability as far as the multiplayer goes. Single player can get boring and/or frustrating when it comes to some heists.

Awesome! I've been playing since September so I'm a V-100 but I'm hoping the next update will be for more Infamy levels. I miss gaining experience from heists haha.

Yeah, I picked it up a bit back when it was on sale for less than ten bucks and all the DLC was like 1.75$ a pop; I'm really, really satisfied with the money I spent.

They're bound to add more infamy with the tree being unfinished, I hope it's soon! The addition of swappable skill sets is really appreciated, that was a good update. Still haven't unlocked the last one yet with Tabula Rasa though...

I loved it on PS3 but the serves kept dropping me. Kinda wish I had picked it up on PC instead.

Yeah, I picked it up a bit back when it was on sale for less than ten bucks and all the DLC was like 1.75$ a pop; I'm really, really satisfied with the money I spent.

They're bound to add more infamy with the tree being unfinished, I hope it's soon! The addition of swappable skill sets is really appreciated, that was a good update. Still haven't unlocked the last one yet with Tabula Rasa though...

I just attempted Tabula Rasa for the first time last night. Failed in the escape zone on day 1 -_-

Feel free to add me on Steam though, my friend.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116725635/

I got it on sale and enjoyed it, but haven't played as much as I should.

I got it on sale and enjoyed it, but haven't played as much as I should.

I've played over 1,100 hours and unlocked all 337 achieves over the course of a year (no life outside of work clearly hahah)

If anyone would like to jam on Payday 2 or even the original Payday: The Heist, send me a message or let me know on here. It'd be fun to play the game with fellow Sherdoggers haha.

Aye I'm III-82, been playing pretty solid since the Diamond DLC came out and I'm not digging either of the new maps so I think ima give it a break for a bit.

You can solo if you want, but some things will be VERY hard.

And the game is still pretty active. I play it now and then, it's a fun game.

I loved the first Payday, but the second didn't do it for me. Missions seemed way more compact and static. I tried giving it a second chance a few months after release but everyone'd votekick me off the team because I had noob levels

I loved the first Payday, but the second didn't do it for me. Missions seemed way more compact and static. I tried giving it a second chance a few months after release but everyone'd votekick me off the team because I had noob levels

Then stop joining my deathwish and overkill games god damn it! But for realz you should try it, it's twice the game it was at release. "The Big Bank" is probably the best map they've ever done imo.

I jumped on again the other day for the first time in a while to try the couple of new maps but I was sat staring at the crime net screen for about 20 minutes then just gave up. I cba to drop more money on a dlc map when I'm probably only going to play it once.

Use to play payday 2 a lot. Got up to level 82-83, it is a fun game but my cousin and one of my friends just stopped playing so I stopped.

A buddy and I picked this up on steam with all DLC. Been having a blast getting back into it

It's a good game but my crew moved on so I had to as well. The pugging in it is awful.

To me the game was just really unfun with pubs, so once my regular group stopped playing I couldn't keep on.

At the time the game was going through some completely idiotic updates. They gutted the reward system (so you had to grind like a motherfucker to get anything new) and one particular update kinda broke the game (you took 3x more damage and body armor stopped working). Not that big of a deal, but the community was really shitty to deal with and the devs seemed to have their heads up their assholes.

Just completed Tabula Rasa. Holy shit was that difficult. Made a game with randoms and did it first try somehow.

If you're complaining about unlocking content, just download GoonMod and use GageCoins. It's a dev approved mod and does nothing to detriment the game. Waiting until V-83 to have your correct slide or stock isn't necessary.

I'm up to IV-97, can't wait for the hype train event to be over and all the new content to drop. I got by buddies the Overkill pack for the minigun and RPG - also added a little hype fuel to the train. I wonder what the new infamous levels are going to do?

Back