• Kevin Newman vs. TBA, 6 rounds, super middleweights

• Maurice Lee vs. TBA, 6 rounds, welterweights

http://boxrec.com/en/event/768353

https://www.ringtv.com/upcoming-livestreams/schedule/
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/12508267/boxing-fight-schedule

Last edited:
Harrison should win the main event!!

His fight vs Hurd was very good

In the co-main event, top contender Andrew "The Beast" Tabiti will meet Lateef Kayode in a 10-round cruiserweight attraction.

Competing against a much better ShoBox card that Friday night.

In the co-main event, top contender Andrew "The Beast" Tabiti will meet Lateef Kayode in a 10-round cruiserweight attraction.
Hell of a fight. Who ya got?

Hell of a fight. Who ya got?
was talking to tabiti on wednesday before this was announced but he knew that it was happening. he is obviously pretty confident. they both recently fought keith tapia. tabiti won even though tapia was awkward. and tapia beat kayode convincingly and he looked like dogshit. i think kayode is done based on his last two fights. he was gassed completely after 2 rounds against tapia

Don’t mind Harrison but I could do without seeing Ishe Smith for the rest of my life.

was talking to tabiti on wednesday before this was announced but he knew that it was happening. he is obviously pretty confident. they both recently fought keith tapia. tabiti won even though tapia was awkward. and tapia beat kayode convincingly and he looked like dogshit. i think kayode is done based on his last two fights. he was gassed completely after 2 rounds against tapia
Tabiti should ko him

Tabiti should ko him
i think so. he looks great and has been chomping at the bit to fight again. they need to get the kid more active. its frustrating him.

they had wanted to get him to fight michael hunter instead, but they are pretty decent friends and the money was poor, so neither was up for it

i think so. he looks great and has been chomping at the bit to fight again. they need to get the kid more active. its frustrating him.

they had wanted to get him to fight michael hunter instead, but they are pretty decent friends and the money was poor, so neither was up for it
Thanks for the info bro!

I’ll be there supporting the card. He is 2 inactive, hasn’t fought since the Cunningham fight. That was his coming out party imo

Thanks for the info bro!

I’ll be there supporting the card. He is 2 inactive, hasn’t fought since the Cunningham fight. That was his coming out party imo
yea, but it isnt his doing. he has wanted to fight for some time. you should say hello at the fights

I've been waiting for another Bounce TV card keep it coming PBC.

Back