PBC FS1 Aug.24 Jamal James vs Mahonry Montes

Anyone watching? Ajagba's opponent just walked out of the ring and refused to fight. What a coward.

I am watching.. only read on I decided to watch this event was that fight. Such fucking bullshit. Can't recall seeing this before.

The dude's pace as he left was hilarious tho, just really sucks. He will be sued. Wow. What a bitch

That was hysterical. Wonder if commission rules force them to pay him his purse at least.

Lol boxing always has the best booking

I can't believe I just watched that happen. That was amazing. Was that guy trying to prove a point or something? He could've found a way to quit before even going out there if he wanted to. But he waited for the bell to ring to skip out. What the Fuck. Lulz.

reporter lady said he wanted to get paid more and that's why he made a scene of the whole thing. Problem is they probably won't pay him and fine him on top of it for being a douche and pulling that shit.

reporter lady said he wanted to get paid more and that's why he made a scene of the whole thing. Problem is they probably won't pay him and fine him on top of it for being a douche and pulling that shit.

And not pay him to fight again? Jesus, that was stupid.

Thats a classic old pro wrestling play
Screw over the promoters by refusing to work which pisses off the fans/paying customers and kills the town because next time people wont be so quick to part with their hard earned cash and ticket sales will be in the toilet

That was hysterical. Wonder if commission rules force them to pay him his purse at least.

The commission is going to wreck that dude.

Fine + suspension + a really hard time getting licensed again.

Sorry, but Virgil Hunter should not be commentating in a t-shirt when Jermall and Ray Flores are dressed up nicely.

Back