Peaky Blinders best gangster show ever

Excellent show and I'm lucky enough that my wife is English so she can explain some of the subtext and cultural things that I don't quite understand. Without her I would absolutely have to watch it with subtitles as I often have no fucking clue what people are saying. Still an amazing show and I've enjoyed it all the way so far.

sometimes the plot is downright childish with the armor it bestows upon some characters.
also, half of the people in the show speak like absolute retards. it just feels like it was written by pencil-necked virgins with anxiety that never even saw a weapon discharged. cillian murphy does a good role, sodoes hardy for a while, but the rest, my god.

It's a decent show if you have nothing else to watch, but doesn't come close to the Wire

It's good, but I wouldn't say it's better than any other show.

Boardwalk Empire is also based on a real characters for the most part.

Yeah it’s a good show. Nothing on Sopranos or The Wire.

Hated Adrien Brody’s acting the last season.

weird how ur defending sopranos and saying gangsterism isnt just about violence and action but then also claiming peaky blinders puts you to sleep.

not enough therapy and sitting around talking about feelings for u m8?

LOL my thoughts exactly.

This kid sounds like he probably watches general hospital n days of our lives type of tv.

fuck yeah such brilliant acting in this show especially from paul anderson as arthur most lovable psycho in tv history

and lol at the sopranos that was days of our lives goomba edition <bball1>

Haven't given it a go, myself, but it is very popular in the UK. Local clubs sometimes do a Peaky Blinders night, where people dress as characters from the show.

and this stupid cunt and his stupid cunt expression he thinks passes for competent acting WHAT DIRECTOR IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD ALLOW AN ACTOR TO WALK AROUND MAKING THIS FACE.

vanzandt201311251040705.jpg

yea man im surprised this show doesnt get more love

its cool how they made cillian murphy into such a badass

Really?

I thought he did ok. I kinda liked to hate him in a king joffrey / ramsay bolton lite version kinda way.

He accomplished his role in sense you cant wait for the comeuppance scene.

brodys acting was spotty as hell IMO. In the same scene it would be good then tumble into cartoonish cringe then back again. if the director reeled him in at points it could have been a real good character.

Back