Elections Pennsylvania 18th District Special Election (3/13)

@Bloodworth , you're being played

As McClatchy’s Alex Roarty reported earlier this week:

Lamb doesn’t make his support of abortion a big part of his campaign. A Roman Catholic, he says he personally opposes abortion.

But he opposes the GOP-proposed 20-week ban on abortions and has seen his views come under attack during the special election. And in an interview, he emphasized that the country was founded on the principle of separating church and state.

“To me, that means we defend the law as it is,” he said.

No ,

"Lamb's campaign website lists his top priorities as the heroin crisis, jobs and infrastructure, affordable health care, protecting Medicare and Social Security, reforming the student loan system, unions, and modern energy development.[29] On gun control, Lamb has called for a stronger system of background checks but no new gun restrictions. On tariffs, Lamb supports President Donald Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs. On health care, Lamb criticized the Republican attempt to repeal Obamacare and called for bipartisan efforts to stabilize its markets.[30]"

That does not sound like Trump lol
That depends upon when he was talking. I remember when he thought it was bad what they were going to do to people's healthcare, I remember when he liked Hilary and was pro-abortion.

But since he never cares whether anything he says is true, it only needs to be expedient.

That depends upon when he was talking. I remember when he thought it was bad what they were going to do to people's healthcare, I remember when he liked Hilary and was pro-abortion.
Lmao..... good point

Kinda weird see you libs stick up for someone for fracking and against abortion.
Sigh ....

He represents his constituents, that's what matters , there should be room in either party for diverse views as it has always been , where we are now is anomaly and the divide is dangerous , furthermore there shouldn't be a checklist for who qualifies as Republican or a Democrat

And he is for leaving the abortion laws where they are by the way

Kinda weird see you libs stick up for someone for fracking and against abortion.
What's weird about "sticking up" for a guy who you agree with 80% of his positions over a guy you agree with 10% of his positions?

Since the Republican candidate also supports fracking and is against abortion seems like those aren't two issues that would matter when deciding between them, right?

What's weird about "sticking up" for a guy who you agree with 80% of his positions over a guy you agree with 10% of his positions?

Since the Republican candidate also supports fracking and is against abortion seems like those aren't two issues that would matter when deciding between them, right?
When you put it like that, it almost seems plain as day. Captain Obvious deserves a medal for his eternal struggle against Captain Oblivious.

Back