Pennsylvania Police Officer, Brian Shaw, Shot and Killed During Traffic Stop

I didn't see that. Shit get's heated in the warroom sometimes.

Protect or Petey would have called him out on it though.
cbca67000f0ee2b641dc140f8de52216141625539aadeff15d06bbb70c8d28fe.jpg

I'll let his family know. I'm sure it will help take the edge off.
A workplace accident is not the same as a murder. To imply that it is, is disingenuous. That doesn't make the loss to the family any less tragic though

A workplace accident is not the same as a murder. To imply that it is, is disingenuous. That doesn't make the loss to the family any less tragic though

Being killed in the line of duty is the definition of "workplace accident" for a cop. Stop deifying the police.

@Protectandserve is a mod. I want to see him fight limbo.
Unless I got made a mod without knowing I'm not, but its fucked up.

I get the anger at the PD across the country with some of the shit thst goes on but the "that's what they signed up for" bullshit is absurd. No one joins the PD to get killed, its a risk yes, but not something that shoukd just be brushed off.

Two of the saddest things I have ever seen were at cops funerals.

At Ryan Bonaminos funeral I watched a combat vet USMC Gunnery Sgt stand in front of a cpuple thousand people and weep remembering the kid he mentored who was beat to death with a weight and executed with his own gun.

Then at Deputy Jerimah Mackay's funeral I listened to his baby who was not even one crying while they did his final radio call.

So if you want to make light of officers being killed you can get fucked.

No. It isn't. It being murdered. Stop being an asshole.

When your job description literally involves the apprehension of murderers, being murdered is a workplace associated risk.

Is a guy who works on high tension wires ever supposed to be electrocuted? Of course not. But it happens, often through no fault of the workman's own. And these power line electrician's know the risks going in. And when such a tragedy occurs it is a workplace accident.

If we ever institute a mandatory draft for cops I will be happy to revise my position.

Not surprised @computer fogie has tucked tail and ran from his initial remarks.
OP deserved to be called on his bullshit, which goes beyond just this thread. That's exactly what he was trying to do- CF is correct. And the WR has a really shitty history of "look at what black guy did" threads. That doesn't mean CF is against cops or celebrating them being killed.

When your job description literally involves the apprehension of murderers, being murdered is a workplace associated risk.

Is a guy who works on high tension wires ever supposed to be electrocuted? Of course not. But it happens, often through no fault of the workman's own. And these power line electrician's know the risks going in. And when such a tragedy occurs it is a workplace accident.

If we ever institute a mandatory draft for cops I will be happy to revise my position.
Getting electrocuted is an accident/. The wires don’t reach out and intentionally grab you and shock you to death. Murderers intentionally kill cops. It’s a workplace risk but to call it an accident is simply being a cock.

Another "look what a black guy did today" thread, disguised as an earnest question out of your sincere concern. How original...

Now let's watch the usual critters post post the usual crap.
yeah I mean its not like the black guy that shot and killed 5 police officers in Dallas that were protecting protesters who were protesting...the police

OP deserved to be called on his bullshit, which goes beyond just this thread. That's exactly what he was trying to do- CF is correct. And the WR has a really shitty history of "look at what black guy did" threads. That doesn't mean CF is against cops or celebrating them being killed.

If the mod finds the thread inappropriate why not dump it? If it's fine, why whine about it? Sort of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy in that it shifts the discussion to what the mod (presumably) doesn't want to see discussed.

I'm curious if you were the site owner would you enjoy your mods derailing threads to shit on the content provider?

Getting electrocuted is an accident/. The wires don’t reach out and intentionally grab you and shock you to death. Murderers intentionally kill cops. It’s a workplace risk but to call it an accident is simply being a cock.

Somebody dares to equate the tragic loss of life of a cop doing their job to the tragic loss of life of a non-cop doing their job and a certain type of American is always going to get triggered. It's unavoidable.

Back