Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, or Tracy McGrady? Who would you take fully healthy?

Tmac via suit.

tracy-mcgrady-suit.png

Did he borrow Shaq's suit or is he auditioning for The Talking Heads?

Anyway if I pick Penny do I also get 'Lil Penny?

T Mac had eight productive years, very productive. 4 with Yao Ming, or 3

Grant Hill - I can’t imagine him being in his prime and losing 20 straight games which McGrady managed to do with the Magic

Tmac was my favourite raptor growing up, over VC. I always told people he will be better than VC and raps needed to give him more burn or he will leave

He was better than VC and both the other guys named here. He was a defensive beast when tuned in too, ask Kobe

Penny. Dude was unstoppable and would have been one of the all time greats if not for injury.

Not TMac considering he had a long healthy career and couldn't get deep in the playoffs. Id say Grant Hill, I think he was the more versatile player between him and Penny.

Grant Hill.

T-mac was the most talented but Grant Hill was the best player who could lead a team to wins. I had season tickets to the Pistons his last season and that team was never out of any game (that I can remember).

Not TMac considering he had a long healthy career and couldn't get deep in the playoffs. Id say Grant Hill, I think he was the more versatile player between him and Penny.
Crazy how hes never even made it past the 1st round....1st round...come on bro.
Grant Hill by a mile. Tmac was a better scorer, but that didn't mean shit if his team was losing 30 straight games. That shit is just embarrassing, I remember whenever the Lakers were matched against him, I considered it an automatic win for my team.

Those magic teams for sure would have won a title or two if Penny stayed healthy which you can't say about these other guys.

They Had a shot only when MJ was gone or just coming back. Not outside of that window tho. And even then, those Rockets teams were damn good..

On topic: Grant Hills ‘potential’ far exceeded that of the other two so imma role with him.

Prime T-Mac was mainly good for stat padding on shit teams. And Penny was always a product of Shaq making him look just a little bit better than he really was.

Grant Hill . For some reason I'll always remember seeing him boom on Zo, while watching Inside Stuff as a kid.

McGrady and it's not even close.

Grant Hill easily. Dude put up like 21, 9 and 7 in his prime with good defense.

TMac was solid but he's more along the lines of Carmelo Anthony. Only played on one side of the court.

Grant Hill easily. Dude put up like 21, 9 and 7 in his prime with good defense.

TMac was solid but he's more along the lines of Carmelo Anthony. Only played on one side of the court.
That's it in a nutshell. Not a complete player. Not Tier 1 overall.

Tier 1 offense for sure. Maybe the single greatest scoring spurt in NBA history. Him in that 4th quarter, and Reggie in the playoffs in the final seconds, are the two I always remember the most.

Grant Hill was compared to Jordan for a short time

Before the injuries

Penny Hardaway and it's not really close. His efficiency in his movement was beautiful. He could turn on a dime and created separation unlike the other 2. Hill was a better overall, maybe saying more complete is a better way to describe him. T-Mac even in his prime was injury prone. Hardaway dicked the bulls in 1995. Just put that into perspective

Tmac was my favourite raptor growing up, over VC. I always told people he will be better than VC and raps needed to give him more burn or he will leave

He was better than VC and both the other guys named here. He was a defensive beast when tuned in too, ask Kobe

I disagree, he wasn't as good as Vinsanity, who also slowed down due to injuries.

Last edited:
I would lean towards McGrady based on pure talent but that's because I don't think super highly of the other two.

People forget just how much of a choker he was; he never made it out of the 1st round until he sat at the end of the bench for the 2013 Spurs team that made it to the Finals. He was the favorite in a couple of those series too, and even with the likes of Yao Ming and Ariza on his side, he came up short every time. Very overrated player in general, he was never on Kobe's level for that simple reason.

Back