People always forget to bring an important fact in the Anderson's steroid situation

Its not necessarily that fighters like CroCop and Machida get a pass. More so that they are nowhere near GOAT status so it is not really part of the conversation.

Read up Machida's case. The fact that he got a longer suspension than Jon Jones is a joke.

Its not necessarily that fighters like CroCop and Machida get a pass. More so that they are nowhere near GOAT status so it is not really part of the conversation.
Well CroCop and Anderson were caught doing real, bonified PEDs (roids, HGH) Machida was caught using sweet potatos.

In before when you use steroids you've used them for along time - Anderson silva

and there's some video out there from years ago of something like a Cribs episode where they're in his home, and a box of HGH is on the shelf. anyone else member that? even without roids, he still would've entered the matrix

I think he was always trying to get a leg up on the competition

So he started using after getting beat twice by the same guy?

Automatically not the GOAT.

The steroids he took do nothing for bone injuries or healing lol

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying

Not to imply the spider is in anyway though

He suffered one of the most and gruesome injuries ever in the octagon at UFC 168, many people didn't believed he might come back after such a devastating injury, it really sucked to see the REAL GOAT going out like that.

People here love to talk shit about he is not the goat anymore, how he doesn't deserve to be in the goat talks, like his career and everything he did automatically get disqualified but they NEVER mention his broken leg.

I honestly believed he started to using it after UFC 168 to recover from his broken leg, that is way he was able to recover so fast and I have to agree he might just like the taste of the juice and that is why he might have failed his latest test, this is not like Jon Jones when he got busted right during his very prime.

People love to give a pass to sherdog darlings like Cro Cop, Ortega and Machida, I feel Silva rightfully deserve a pass too mainly because he didn't pope during his GOAT run, the best run in all UFC
Litereally no one forgot about his injury.

What you and all Silva fanboys seem to forget was he popped on his first random USADA test. It is just a coincidence it occurred after his injury.

The number of guys from Black House that popped for anabolic steroids is hilarious.

Many of his opponents took PEDs as well

TRT Hendo
TRT Vitor
Chael
Nate Marquardt
Bonnar
Irvin
Leben
And more

Oh yeah! Anderson took PEDS multiple times. Thanks for reminding us.

A) You don't need anabolic steroids to heal a broken leg, just like you don't need steroids to heal blown/torn knee which is an even worse injury for an athlete. Imagine gsp pissing hot and his fans claiming it was only for his knee recovery lol I'm sure Silva fans would be supportive of that one...

B) Tons of guys at blackhouse have been caught taking Drostonolone. It is clearly the ped of choice for that roided mutant turd they call a strength and conditioning coach, and Andsrson has been working with that guy for over a decade.

C)
quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

D)
andersonsilva1.jpg

He suffered one of the most and gruesome injuries ever in the octagon at UFC 168, many people didn't believed he might come back after such a devastating injury, it really sucked to see the REAL GOAT going out like that.

People here love to talk shit about he is not the goat anymore, how he doesn't deserve to be in the goat talks, like his career and everything he did automatically get disqualified but they NEVER mention his broken leg.

I honestly believed he started to using it after UFC 168 to recover from his broken leg, that is way he was able to recover so fast and I have to agree he might just like the taste of the juice and that is why he might have failed his latest test, this is not like Jon Jones when he got busted right during his very prime.

People love to give a pass to sherdog darlings like Cro Cop, Ortega and Machida, I feel Silva rightfully deserve a pass too mainly because he didn't pope during his GOAT run, the best run in all UFC
See below:
and there's some video out there from years ago of something like a Cribs episode where they're in his home, and a box of HGH is on the shelf. anyone else member that? even without roids, he still would've entered the matrix
See below:
Here's the video itself (timestamped):

The purple box are syringes for growth hormone, and underneath that shelf you can see a blue bottle which is a prohibited diuretic (timestamped):

6f1e0w_medium.jpg

51CvzQZZxIL.jpg

And this was back in 2011, long before his leg break.

Consider your theory and this thread dead ;).

Or the break happened because years of steroid abuse weakened his bones.

You decide.

He went from a so so WW, lost to Ryu Chonen to being a MW and LHW destroyer. Hhhmmmmm

I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking about this his WHOLE FUCKING CAREER.

Literally went from being caught in the fuckin Matrix, to Agent Smith in a finger snap.

I am glad I wasn't the only one thinking about this his WHOLE FUCKING CAREER.

Literally went from being caught in the fuckin Matrix, to Agent Smith in a finger snap.
<{monica}>

and this isn't exactly scientific, but he does seem to have that swollen head look that joe rogan and dana white have. don't they both use HGH and/or TRT? i feel like when i see pictures of those three from years ago, their whole head seems smaller, and not just from being younger/thinner

Back