People are questioning Drake's relationship with Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things)

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
This might be some TMZ type of shit I'm throwing at you all, but I still wanna talk about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...rnet-horrified-called-grooming-162337845.html

“I met him in Australia, and he’s honestly so fantastic — a great friend and a great role model. … We just texted each other the other day, and he was like, ‘I miss you so much,’ and I was like, ‘I miss you more.’”

Brown had previously said that Drake gives her life advice, so the reporter, Kit Hoover, asked her what kind. “About boys,” the teen replied. “He helps me. Yeah, yeah, yeah. He’s great. He’s wonderful. I love him.” Pressed for what advice he gives about boys, she said, “That stays in the text messages.”

IMG_1696.PNG

Does anyone think this is creepy? Or is Drake just trying to act as a mentor for this girl who has been catapulted in to fame at such a young age?

The messages do sound odd, but I don't think he's capable of what he's being accused of.

The texts seem a bit creepy, And with the whole hollywood scandal going on its not a good time.

She’s 14? Yep, that’s creepy.

there arent many reasons for which a non-related grown ass man should be texting a 14 year old girl. this isnt one of them.

Unless she is your daughter, sister or a close niece -- there is no way that text should ever happen.

Meh. As long as her parents are ok with it I don't give a rat's ass

Besides, Drake is the biggest selling rap star in the world right now. He can bang all types of high quality trim. Why the hell would he want an 15 skinny white chica?!

Yea...that's weird.

I could see if he were trying to position himself to like manage her and exploit her to become richer, but this is weird.

Making 13-14 year old girls want to bang dudes that rap (at least drake is good looking, most aren't) is a serious focal point of the media. I have daughters that age, and it makes me want to gag. I have to explain what a hilarious lie it all is. That said, drake is a good looking dude, but enough with banging underage white girls, "rappers." Seriously enough.

That is creepy as fuck. No way should a grown ass man be texting a 14 year old kid.

Drake is a cake boy
c70c36e79557a0dce50bbfa32f9249f2.png

Drake was one of the few teen actors who didn’t hold up a liquor store or become a prostitute after his show died. That’s the baseline for being a mentor.

Last edited:
Back