People are upset with WWE honoring Fabulous Moolah

People are upset about everything at all times.

Isn't Pat Paterson known for doing the same thing?

She was a POS pimp/abuser.

There are press reports about the police looking for her for abusing her kid. From the 1950s. Now back in those days you could kick your kid black and blue and people didn't give a shit so what she was doing was shitty even for those times.

http://www.free-times.com/archives/...cle_e82fe915-fb49-5d12-8848-42750f5dc785.html

WWE is insanely stupid to be using her in 2018. Maybe in 1997 this shit could fly but not in the year of #metoo.

If mainstream media really picks up on this, all the WWE women's revolution bullshit will go up in flames.

http://www.newsweek.com/wwe-fabulous-moolah-memorial-battle-royal-842789

http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/03/13/fans-want-fabulous-moolah-battle-royal-cancelled/

WWE tweets about this insanity are getting literally dozens of negative comments for every positive one.

These aren't accusations that can be dismissed out of hand because there are credible witnesses, reports and documents on how she was a pimp/bitch.

Kind of sounds like the actual history of GLOW. The women were confined to hotel rooms, had curfews, and all kinds of "social constraints."
This stuff with Moolah is all accusations at this point as far as I understand. Was she ever prosecuted or arrested for any of the alleged incidents?

He had a "Cream Team"
a49d2225f2de0aad4950eb1f92c2542a.gif

when i lived in tennessee years ago i used to know a few wrestlers from that area and they used to tell some horrific stories about bert prentice and the things he did to wrestlers. unfortunately i forgot them all but he loved to have him some young wrestlers

Kind of sounds like the actual history of GLOW. The women were confined to hotel rooms, had curfews, and all kinds of "social constraints."
This stuff with Moolah is all accusations at this point as far as I understand. Was she ever prosecuted or arrested for any of the alleged incidents?

Oh Jesus. So it only counts if there was a conviction? You know it’s hard to get a conviction so not being convicted doesn’t mean shit didn’t happen (Snuka and OJ).

And there are police reports about Moolah abusing her fucking teenage kid. From the 50s! When beating kids and blacks was a constitutional rights

Oh Jesus. So it only counts if there was a conviction? You know it’s hard to get a conviction so not being convicted doesn’t mean shit didn’t happen (Snuka and OJ).

And there are police reports about Moolah abusing her fucking teenage kid. From the 50s! When beating kids and blacks was a constitutional rights

Can you source the reports of abuse of her kid? If you can read (and I assume you can) I asked if she had been arrested or prosecuted... didn't even ask for a conviction. You're saying there's reports so please source them as I'm curious to see what they say. Everything in that Reddit thread is just people saying things that haven't been established to be the truth, ie accusations. I just don't want to throw the woman in a pile of dogshit because of some accusations that weren't ever investigated by the authorities.

I've highlighted and bolded some things here for emphasis and clarity.

I may be out of the loop now in regards to what is going on with the current WWE since I stopped watching religiously around 2005 but still will watch Wrestlemania each year. I however know that Moolah was a pretty horrible person when she was making her way through the business.

Under the so-called tutelage of the then-living legend, whose influence dominated women's wrestling at the time, women were charged rent in addition to training fees of $1,500. Former trainee Mad Maxine went into further detail: "The girls went into debt to her and she controlled their lives," claimed Mjoseth. "I made sure I had a job so I could have a phone and a car. The others were kind of marooned. It was an environment ripe for abuse." As well Moolah would drug up and coming female wrestlers and use them for sexual currency with male wrestlers. It was a known secret for many in the industry. I mean even now some Pro Wrestlers within the WWE and outside have deleted their tweets congratulating the deceased Moolah for being inducted. She was also a well known bigot who abused her kid and not just a spanking but would be considered child abuse today.

I sure as shit hope this blows up big and the MSM picks up on it.

I need to see some legit sources.

I need to see some legit sources.

Here you go and now apologize (except you won't and you'll reject this because Moolah didn't go to jail).

09ae2776a02a0b35e63a746c95ebbf8a.jpg

Now say something about PC, #metoo and pussification of culture (just a reminder -1950s and country police looking for somebody for child neglect).

Some more:

https://www.free-times.com/archives...cle_e82fe915-fb49-5d12-8848-42750f5dc785.html

And there are plenty of other sources but I'm not going to fucking bother because you didn't bother to click through and instead close your mind to the facts. Your next step will be to say that she wasn't charged or convicted for abuse. Maybe that people are trying to make a buck on her.

What is the free times?

Back