People are upset with WWE honoring Fabulous Moolah

have Kane come down the ramp and burn her casket live on RAW

WWE is insanely stupid to be using her in 2018. Maybe in 1997 this shit could fly but not in the year of #metoo.

If mainstream media really picks up on this, all the WWE women's revolution bullshit will go up in flames.

You've gotta realize pro wrestling and political correctness have noting to do with each other. That's one of the things that makes it so great. Pro wrestling isn't designed for sensitive, liberal, PC people. It's anti-establishment. Pro wrestling was made up of a bunch of rebels (Roddy Piper said words to that effect).

Last edited:
You've gotta realize pro wrestling and political correctness have noting to do with each other. That's one of the things that makes it so great. Pro wrestling isn't designed for sensitive, liberal, PC people. It's anti-establishment. Peo wrestling was made up of a bunch of rebels (Roddy Piper said words to that effect).

Jesus Christ. What a fucking stupid statement.

Rant deleted.

Last edited:
Here you go and now apologize (except you won't and you'll reject this because Moolah didn't go to jail).

09ae2776a02a0b35e63a746c95ebbf8a.jpg

Now say something about PC, #metoo and pussification of culture (just a reminder -1950s and country police looking for somebody for child neglect).

Some more:

https://www.free-times.com/archives...cle_e82fe915-fb49-5d12-8848-42750f5dc785.html

And there are plenty of other sources but I'm not going to fucking bother because you didn't bother to click through and instead close your mind to the facts. Your next step will be to say that she wasn't charged or convicted for abuse. Maybe that people are trying to make a buck on her.

The hell are you talking about? Perhaps you're confused about the term FACT. I'll look it up for you.

A fact is a statement that is consistent with reality or can be proven with evidence

What you have here is someone's personal story and that does not make it factual. This is why something like perjury exists and you'll also find that testimony is likely the least credible form of "evidence" in the eyes of the law because it's often pure lies and other times it's grossly inaccurate (though the person MIGHT think they are telling the truth).

Anyways, a warrant for her arrest doesn't sound good, but according to the graphic you posted it was due to neglect. Not quite the picture you were trying to paint of her beating her kid like a red headed step child. Anyways, the other link you posted means jack shit because it's just a story. It may be true, it may not.

Again, I have no dog in the fight and couldn't care either way. My main point was that people are willing to dogpile this woman because of a few stories from shit that happened half a life time ago. Who knows how true they are or how twisted those stories became in the minds of people as their brains decayed. Some really interesting shit in psychology about how the brain automatically fills in gaps in a story and the owner of that brain doesn't know the difference between fact and fiction.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24286258

"Christopher French of Goldsmiths University in London says there is still a lack of awareness of how unreliable human memory is, especially in the legal system.

"Although this is common knowledge within psychology and widely accepted by anybody who has studied the literature, it's not widely known about in society more generally," he says.

"There are still people who believe memory works like a video camera as well as people who accept the Freudian notion of repression - that when something terrible happens the memory is shoved down into the subconscious."

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/06/q-a-how-your-brain-makes-sense-of-the-world-around-you/

Yeah, I don't care about Moolah.
The majority of people outside the biz don't care about Moolah, the ones inside it love her.
No amount of Wiki pages or crying will change that.
EDIT: Nope, I'm the asshole here. They have changed it to WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.

Last edited:
[
Yeah, I don't care about Moolah.
The majority of people outside the biz don't care about Moolah, the ones inside it love her.
No amount of Wiki pages or crying will change that.
EDIT: Nope, I'm the asshole here. They have changed it to WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal.

Snowflake twinks say the same thing about Hogan.

Nah, don't think so.

He may have been an asshole homophobe roider but he wasn't a pimp abuser #metoo.

He wasn't a homophobe. You don't understand what you're accusing him of being. Homophobia is a phobia of homosexuals. A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear. he wasn't afraid of homosexuals. What he said was homosexuality doesn't contribute to the action of giving birth. Having children is what has kept and continues to keep our species alive. He even spoke at prestigious universities because people in academia were interested in his intellectual viewpoint. From a practical point of view, homosexuality doesn't help to contribute to the survival of our species. It's not what keep the human race going which is why said "Queering doesn't make the world work."

Last edited:
He wasn't a homophobe. You don't understand what you're accusing him of being. Homophobia is a phobia of homosexuals. A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear. he wasn't afraid of homosexuals. What he said was homosexuality doesn't contribute to the action of giving birth. Having children is what has kept and continues to keep our species alive. He even spoke at prestigious universities because people in academia were interested in his intellectual viewpoint. From a practical point of view, homosexuality doesn't help to contribute to the survival of our species. It's not what keep the human race going which is why said "Queering doesn't make the world work."

Retards like this don't know what they parrot. I don't know why you respond to them other than to bash them, which is what they deserve.

Weird times we're living in. 1950s era race relations and this new sexual McCarthyism. And it's not the right pushing this stuff, it's the far left.

Strange time to be alive.

Back