People hate people on diets who want to be fit or are jacked

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Yep. If your partition calories right and are sticking to your lifts.

Can always count on family members or extended family etc to try and sabatoge. And friends say

"Oooh its my birthday eat my cake!!"

People dont want you to be so much more in shape or fit than them or thin. Women do the same.

TS is kind of right.

But don't listen to them bro, get your gains. ISYMFS!

Yea people are weird. My cousin is jacked and I never hate on him...just give him props. It makes me want to step my game up and work harder. I'm not trying to bring his down.

Different strokes.

You should carry some soy brownies with you to shove down their throats when they attempt this. Stuff so hideous that you wouldn't eat it yourself

You can...but you missed the point. Try to comprehend what op is saying. Then come on back and give it another shot.

Yeah took real genius to figure it out. I don’t agree everyone around you is trying to make you make you fat or sabotage your gains.

The experience with b-day cake is just a shared experience. When someone is eating cake of course they want you to take part. ITs fun and tastes good why wouldn’t someone want to share that.

It’s like going out for coffee with someone. You don’t get coffee and the other person gets a bottle of water. You’re not both sharing the experience together. It also sets a mood and a vibe.

Of course some people are haters no matter what you do

Last edited:
Makes me think of a time when I was at a friends family’s house. Most of them are overweight and always eat unhealthy and cook all the time. I was on a diet because my pants started to get a little tight around the midsection. They told me there wasn’t a point in eating healthily or dieting and that I should just buy a bigger pant size because weight usually doesn’t stay off.

The mother of the family has literally broken several bones in her body because she fell in her driveway, and she had knee surgery even though she doesn’t work and is not physically active. It’s like her body is made from glass and can’t withstand the weight of her body and it just falls apart.

Even insinuating that you don't want to eat what others are because you are maintaining a workout/meal plan is fat shaming to some.

Fat people also mistake obsession for dedication.

Ts sounds obsessed.

This is true.

Whenever I say I'm purposefully trying to clean up my diet I'll go to work, come home and magically there'll be a massive home baked chocolate cake on the table. A stack of Welsh cakes too. "I accidentally bought too many KitKat's at the store. Help yourself”. Its nobodies birthday. They just felt like baking cakes.
I only get this from women, never men.

Hell, even in work they pop out and come back with chocolate and cupcakes for me. It happened to me today in fact.
Me: "thanks, but I've got to watch what I eat. I've got a judo comp in 2 weeks. "

Them: "ok. Well..I don't want it either so I'll just leave it here for you incase you change your mind. ”

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I’ve been counting every calorie for 9 months (lost 64 lbs and now jacked as well) but people still QQ when I don’t eat their garbage ass food that doesn’t fit my diet plan. I’m mega focused on hitting my percentages everyday and one hot dog can throw it out of whack.

You're absolutely right, but you're also not going to magically lose all your gains by eating a small piece of cake at your mother in law's birthday party.

You could skip your breakfast and lunch carbs knowing you'll get your carb intake for the day at the party if leaning down is really your focus ATM.

i got 10 pounds of fat to lose
i m tryin but its hard at 47

Back