People hate people on diets who want to be fit or are jacked

I hate people talkin about their gym workouts and diet. Sure I'm glad you're lookin after yourself but i don't really give a fuck what you eat for every meal during the week, nor do i care what your workout routine is....
Lets talk sports, cars or bitches instead

Typically you will not get grief from anyone who is also trying to be very disciplined and who is focused on their fitness. You may get grief or teasing from those who have quit trying and who feel a little guilty or embarrassed by their current shape but i would not worry about them.

Literally

VictoriousHauntingGarpike-size_restricted.gif

The one I hear is, “Ugh, you’re thin, you can eat whatever you want.” No Brenda, I’m thin because I don’t eat whatever I want.

Sometimes yes, this is true. But far more often it's not. Rather it's just people wanting you to share an experience with them like normal people do. But people who start working out (or start trying to be successful at whatever) tend to flip a switch in their head and as the youngsters may be aught to say, start feelin theyselves too much.

Go forth and do what you must, but don't be a dork.

The one I hear is, “Ugh, you’re thin, you can eat whatever you want.” No Brenda, I’m thin because I don’t eat whatever I want.
My whole extended family is like this. Fat motherfuckers who never counted a calorie in their life or excersised yet they think they're so hard done to cause they get out of breath going up the stairs.

Yeah took real genius to figure it out. I don’t agree everyone around you is trying to make you make you fat or sabotage your gains.

The experience with b-day cake is just a shared experience. When someone is eating cake of course they want you to take part. ITs fun and tastes good why wouldn’t someone want to share that.

It’s like going out for coffee with someone. You don’t get coffee and the other person gets a bottle of water. You’re not both sharing the experience together. It also sets a mood and a vibe.

Of course some people are haters no matter what you do

The only thing you said that makes sense according to this thread was the last sentence. The rest is just b.s. most everyone already knew.

Yes...most everyone trying to make you fat or sabotage your gains. At least 50%of them...probably 75% or more in reality. I've experienced it myself many times.

It's like when you go to pass someone on the highway and then some asshole accelerates to try to make it hard for you. They just can't see you pass them and get in front of them. This may be a subconscious thing that goes all the way back to the sperm trying to outswim the other sperm...who knows. Either way....fuck those people. Fuck people that want to see a guy with washboard abs eat their fat fucking cake.

I guess it depends how often your friends/family are offering stuff like birthday cake to you. A little bit once in a while is worth it

The only thing you said that makes sense according to this thread was the last sentence. The rest is just b.s. most everyone already knew.

Yes...most everyone trying to make you fat or sabotage your gains. At least 50%of them...probably 75% or more in reality. I've experienced it myself many times.

It's like when you go to pass someone on the highway and then some asshole accelerates to try to make it hard for you. They just can't see you pass them and get in front of them. This may be a subconscious thing that goes all the way back to the sperm trying to outswim the other sperm...who knows. Either way....fuck those people. Fuck people that want to see a guy with washboard abs eat their fat fucking cake.

You have a terrible life.

Eat the cake you uptight bastard, unless you are roiding it up it won’t hurt.

Also you are obviously not in good enough shape if people are offering you cake, next it will be a sammich because you look thin.

Stop slacking and lift more heavy objects

Nah your life sucks and so do the people you associate with

Buh buh the cake...and sharing. Aww what a cushy post. I imagine everyone was touched by your post.

Like I said you cannot read people or situations. Your first reply in this thread confirms it.

Buh buh the cake...and sharing. Aww what a cushy post. I imagine everyone was touched by your post.

Like I said you cannot read people or situations. Your first reply in this thread confirms it.

Dude we get that you’re a socially awkward weirdo with no social skills but when you go someplace for someone’s Bday they’re gonna offer you cake.

Just ask for a small slice, no reason to be rude at someone’s birthday party. Even health nuts like Tom Brady and The Rock cheat on their diets every now and then, and realize they just have to work harder in the gym the next day.

Now if fatties are offering you pie in the office breakroom every damn workday and not taking no for an answer then I see your point, but otherwise you kinda sound like a self-important prick

Dude we get that you’re a socially awkward weirdo with no social skills but when you go someplace for someone’s Bday they’re gonna offer you cake.

I agree...and it's ok for them to offer you cake. And like you have stated...if you are going hard in the gym it probably won't hurt.

However if you choose to pass on the cake that person should acknowledge and respect that. Maybe even compliment you for your discipline. Its the mother in law or whoever that just keeps digging and pushing the issue. It really does bother some people that you are trying to do good for yourself. Or maybe they just feel guilty or uncomfortable with themselves when you pass on it. I don't know where the motivation for someone to behave this way comes from...but it's not a good place.

That s all im saying. Maybe I'm more in tune to these things than I should be. Could be a defense mechanism...i don't know.

Back