People Obsessed with Pineapples on Pizza need to Answer this Question

You people need to shut the fuck up about tomatoes being fruit.
I don't care, nobody cares, the truth isn't important and your mothers never loved you
your mother loved us. Two time

Anyone had potato on pizza? It's an Italian thing. It's not too bad. And since pizza is sorta their thing, I allow it...

I like pineapple, all ways.

I'll try anything on a pizza once. Tried anchovies this year and it actually wasn't bad

They gave me anchovies separate and I ate that shit by itself it's not the worst

Try a pineapple and black olive pizza just once and you'll understand. It's not that sweet once cooked. Slightly sweet + salty. It's great.
A meat filled pizza with black olives and Pineapple hits the spot.

Crumbled Bacon, Italian Sausage, Prosciutto, black Olives and Pineapple.

Perfect mix of a little sweet with all that salty. Add some type of hot pepper and even better.

Last edited:
I briefly dated a girl in college that liked pineapple on her pizza. We didn't last very long. Not because of the pizza. We broke up because I was a drunk. But no, I don't like pineapple on pizza. Pineapple fried rice is pretty good though.

Bacon, jalapeno and pineapple works on a pizza for some reason. But I rarely order pineapple on a pizza. But sometimes having something sweet to balance out something salty or spicy works.

Back