Perks of diversity continue in Canada as 75 Year old woman viciously attacked

I can agree with that, and I had made a post mentioning that there are cultures that can co exist, and others that aren't compatible.

Drastically changing the demographics of a country and its cities creates tension, fragmentation and an easier to control population. A bunch of worker bees in the end.

No one is inherently "barbaric". Being forced to the fringes of society by white supremacists and Judeo-Christiancentric societies tells these young Muslim men that they are "barbaric" and sadly some may act "barbaric" as a result.

Barbarian is a very Euro supremacist term created by xenophobic anti Eastern Hellenes to describe ancient POC to discredit their accomplishments btw. I'd prefer we not use it if we're having a civil discourse
Top class usage of the words "anti Eastern Hellenes"

While she likely did not act to provoke the young man into attacking her his assault is simply the natural expression of any people oppressed and constantly under rhetorical and sometimes physical attack by the white majority. It's not pretty but it's what we can expect if we don't learn to accept Islam into our world and seek to include them. The same goes for supposed "black violence". You're also mistaking efficient for final causes to speak in pseudo Aristotelian terms

Yea....no. Stop the victim shit right there. Everyone goes through shit - to varying degrees - growing up. It doesn't matter how badly you've been abused or discriminated against, it doesn't give you an excuse to do the same to others.

The West has the best system set up to 'accept' Islam compared to anywhere else, it's called freedom to practice whatever religion you want, it's written into most (if not all) Western constitutions. Nobody gives a fuck if you want to pray 5 times a day or dress up in a headscarf with black, long sleeved shirts and pants in the middle of July. Sounds retarded to me, but you do you. When all of this starts to cross the line is when we're expected to make changes because some of our behaviour offends the retarded belief system of a cult that lacks any rational basis for literally all of its claims. We don't need to do more to accept Islam; Islam needs to do a lot more to get its act together.

@Devout Pessimist 's sockpuppet?

Is this like your 5th one?

il_570xN.239610937.jpg

While she likely did not act to provoke the young man into attacking her his assault is simply the natural expression of any people oppressed and constantly under rhetorical and sometimes physical attack by the white majority. It's not pretty but it's what we can expect if we don't learn to accept Islam into our world and seek to include them. The same goes for supposed "black violence". You're also mistaking efficient for final causes to speak in pseudo Aristotelian terms

Thank you for letting us know you're a troll.

Windsor has tons of Arabs,

This dude most likely was born and raised there, and so were his parents.

oh and his parents are most likely cousins, that would explain it

Wup, uh-oh!

Someone just had their first day at University!!

I'm more than willing to bet that news stations in Canada will call the attacker by "Daniel" and not his actual name...Canada news hates admitting when its Muslims doing these attacks.

so if you pray to a pedophile warlord god you can beat grannies into a coma and just get a slap on the wrist

am I missing anything

No one is inherently "barbaric". Being forced to the fringes of society by white supremacists and Judeo-Christiancentric societies tells these young Muslim men that they are "barbaric" and sadly some may act "barbaric" as a result.

Barbarian is a very Euro supremacist term created by xenophobic anti Eastern Hellenes to describe ancient POC to discredit their accomplishments btw. I'd prefer we not use it if we're having a civil discourse

To me it would be more accurate to say Asian Chinese and the definition to me would be a person/people acting barbaricly, simple as that.

I am not religious and rarely defend Christianity or any religion for that matter but I cant see a correlation at all.

What did you mean being forced to the fringes of society by white supremacists and judeo-christian centric society?

Did you mean not being able to rape and murder as you wish when you want?
Or that Christianity based cultures can be resistant to change, though not generally violently as compared to the majority of Muslim majority cultures on the planet.

To me this is an easy fix. If you're Muslim immigrate to a majority Muslim culture and enjoy the many benefits that these cultures seem to have over historicaly Christian cultures....

You seem to be arguing that the bashing of defenseless old lady was because of intolerance and the presupposition that he was/is a barbarian leading this pos to act as he did. Is this what you're saying?

Last edited:

Do you actually believe this shit or are you just a troll?

Define learn to except Islam into our world please because all I see are western countries bending over backwards to accommodate and help Muslim immigrants and refugees all over the world.

Let's get real, they want to live in a western country for those very reasons. Tolerance and understanding are rarely found anywhere their own cultures dominate so they come here.

Whether Muslim or not this hero should be bashed to death by the family of the little old lady and fed to the pigs. Afterall it's all he is worth now, pig shit.

takes a special cowardly evil to attack the elderly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back